Author Topic: Newly registered lurker with questions  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Mossyelk

Newly registered lurker with questions
« on: April 22, 2023, 05:12:02 pm »
Hi there guys. Been lurking for an unknown amount of years
Off and on. My guess is somewhere around 7 years.

I am excited to be here officially I guess haha .
Many thanks to
the forum, its creators, moderators and countless contributers....an unknown amount of times I came to this forum looking for advice on bows, and found it, really good stuff you all are posting on here

Not trying to step on any toes or get warned /banned right off the bat. Any of the moderators interested in chatting to make sure I don't piss anybody off? I'm  interested  in asking what could be potentially some questionable questions  regarding the rules I guess.
For the record it is about possibly becoming a supplier (paid advertiser) from oregon which I noticed there is a lack of. Mostly seeking advice to start a fun business supplying quality staves to bowyers. Aging, curing , storing, prepping. Open to fair trades as well

I can and will delete this post if I have already managed to step out of bounds

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
Re: Newly registered lurker with questions
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2023, 07:09:50 pm »
Welcome to Primitive Archery site . Officially. A lot of good people here for sure.

If you look on home page there is a section called Message board rules. They’re pretty simple rules. They keep things pretty civil.

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2023, 07:21:21 pm »
Welcome Mossyelk. Like Brian said, lots of good, generous people here. If you come on board with respect you will be fine. No religion, no politics and no disrespecting anyone. And we also demand lots of pics.  ;D
Welcome aboard.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2023, 09:31:34 pm »
Welcome, you can get some good advice just by asking and not trying to sell, people ask advice on matters all the time. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good