Author Topic: The Lucky Silvertip Burnout Gator Bag Bow  (Read 3917 times)

Offline Hawkdancer

Re: The Lucky Silvertip Burnout Gator Bag Bow
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2021, 02:22:51 am »
Boom,
You fit in well!  However, I fear there is a scarcity of of jacka-lopes and mugwumps in the UP!  Perfect bow for them!  Mayhap, a hunt can be arranged out here in the Sandhills or the Blackhills!
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline H Rhodes

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2021, 08:30:19 am »
Awesome - in every way!!
Howard
Gautier, Mississippi

Offline boomhowzer

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2021, 08:35:10 am »
Boy howdy! Thanks Hawkdancer! Sign me up for that! I've never been on a hunting trip before! I just poke around my property for the most part. Every now and then I go down the road to some public land to try and scare up a rabbit or two, but traveling to some far off land in search of wild game with my own homemade bow and arrows? That sounds exciting. That sounds like an adventure from a Fred Bear notebook. That sounds like just about the most fun a guy could have with a few sticks and stones!
Bellaire, MI

Offline Parnell

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2021, 04:05:11 pm »
I like the creativity with the bow, Boomhowzer.  But the outfit!  Inspirational!

Well done.  The suit on the other bow, this masterful ensemble…I hope this is your hallmark!
1’—>1’

Offline RyanY

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2021, 04:11:29 pm »
Looks like you got the most out of that one. Hello from a fellow Michigander, Grand Rapids area.  :OK

Offline boomhowzer

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2021, 06:21:48 pm »
Thanks Parnell!

GR eh Ryan? I grew up in Hudsonville. Now my parents live in Allendale, just down the road from Grand Valley Sporting Goods. You ever been there? Lots of good trad gear, and home to a guy by the name of ‘Bullseye’. He’s a legend. If yer shootin’ crooked, go see him, he’ll fix you up. If yer shooting’ straight, go see him, he’ll tell you some stories.
Bellaire, MI