Author Topic: Sturgeon Backed Cascara (full draw added)  (Read 18050 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Sturgeon Backed Cascara (full draw added)
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2012, 12:59:53 am »
Wewlcome to PA Jc. Any kid of Keenan's is welcome here.  ;)  He does make a beautiful bow.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline dmenzies1950

« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2012, 01:18:00 pm »
I can't belive that I haven't read this post before. What a beautiful bow! Cascara is one of my favorite bow woods, and as a matter of fact I am in the process of building a cascara bow for my wife as we speak. After seeing the bow that you built for your sweatheart, Keenan, I am sure not going to show your post to my sweety, and unless it turns out real fine I probably won't post a picture of it! Beautiful creation Keenan!                   
                                                                                                                      Dale
"His bow remained steady, his strong arms stayed limber, because of the hand of the Mighty One, the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel." Genesis 49:24

Offline Steve Milbocker

« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2012, 06:06:14 pm »
Absolutely gorgeous.
I'm no where near as smart as my phone!

Offline Keenan

« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2012, 10:49:43 am »
What a surprise! I have been so busy lately I haven't been on PA much and was shocked to see this thread pulled back up. JC is my daughter (Joselyne). Her and her fiance showed up a few weeks ago to give us a very nice surprise announcement of their engagement.  I could not be happier.  Love you both

Offline coaster500

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2012, 01:38:28 pm »
I bow to the Master....  amazing work Keenan, amazing!!
Inspiration, information and instruction by the ton and it's free,,, such a deal :)