Author Topic: What to use to sign bow  (Read 5957 times)

Offline Gordon

Re: What to use to sign bow
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 03:58:59 pm »
India Ink is a black waterproof ink that is generally not affected by the application of various finishes. You can find it at any store that sells art supplies. I get mine from Art Media's online store.
Gordon

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 04:06:31 pm »
What is India ink  ???

Just good old Black Ink Well Ink. for Fountain Pen's....or are you one of them Youngster that went to School...and the Desks didn't have an Ink Well in them???? we used to use these for Penmanship Class in Grade School......I better shut up...I am really Showing my age today!! :o
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline John K

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 04:24:02 pm »
What is India ink  ???

Just good old Black Ink Well Ink. for Fountain Pen's....or are you one of them Youngster that went to School...and the Desks didn't have an Ink Well in them???? we used to use these for Penmanship Class in Grade School......I better shut up...I am really Showing my age today!! :o
What is India ink  ???

No ink wells in my school desk  :D, but i do like finding them in the old logging camp dumps  ;D

The only way to fail is to never start !