Author Topic: Need a teacher!  (Read 3694 times)

Offline burchett.donald

Re: Need a teacher!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 12:30:33 am »
        TBB1 was my only source in the beginning...You cant go wrong here on PA...I've seen plenty of folks do a build along and get all the help they need...Good luck on your build man...
                                                                                                                        Don
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Offline upstatenybowyer

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 10:02:12 am »
No specialty in particular. I'd say the one area where I'm totally lacking is laminated bows.
"Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands."

Nigerian Proverb

Offline sleek

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2018, 11:31:54 am »
Im in Toronto if you wanna learn a slightly different way of doing things. Of course, with the few of us in the upstate area, maybe we should all plan a meet up?
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2018, 11:55:15 am »
It seems to me like a bunch of you guys were try to set up a meet last year. I wish you all the best of luck setting one up. They don't have to be big and fancy. Just great to get together visit build bows, arrows whatever. Bring a few targets and have a great time.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline RBLusthaus

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2018, 01:05:32 pm »
I work in Manhattan and live 50 miles north in Katonah.  Happy to help out as  well. 

Russ