Author Topic: Clamping dent on back?  (Read 12158 times)

Offline PatM

Re: Clamping dent on back?
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2016, 10:13:49 am »
" long jedituy" def.- When the force remains with your bow forever.

Offline bubby

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2016, 11:07:29 am »
" long jedituy" def.- When the force remains with your bow forever.

😃😃😃😃😃
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2016, 04:30:34 am »
 ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Thanks PatM , I sure needed a good laugh this morning, almost spit my coffee all over the key board. ;D ;D ;D
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline burchett.donald

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2016, 08:05:31 am »
  Ok guy's... >:(    I'm calling it a cheap shot making fun of a guys spelling....Really? I don't think it's funny at all  >:(     This is not what PA is about...
                                                                                                                                        Don

Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2016, 08:22:51 am »
Its simple, Don. When a guy throws a few punches? He'd best get his hands up.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Josh B

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2016, 08:23:34 am »
  Ok guy's... >:(    I'm calling it a cheap shot making fun of a guys spelling....Really? I don't think it's funny at all  >:(     This is not what PA is about...
                                                                                                                                        Don

Don, 99 times out of a hundred I would agree with you.  I've never cared for people taking swipes at someone for their spelling, grammar or other handicaps.  But not this time.  He basically said that everyone that heat bends wood  is dumb.  When you start casting doubt on other people's intelligence you kinda open yourself up to the same.  Also consider that this is far from the first time he's acted in this manner.  Just the way I see it.  Josh
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 08:30:42 am by Gun Doc »

Offline PatM

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2016, 08:25:30 am »
"You boys need to smarten up."   -  crooketarrow

Offline sleek

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2016, 08:50:09 am »
I kinda look at what he said a little different. When I say stuff like what he said its ment to be taken lightly, not as an insult. Seems it may have been taken wrong and everyone was quick to jump on him. I hope i am never mis understood because looks like it would be hell to recover from.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline half eye

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2016, 08:55:44 am »
Kinda got to go with Don and Sleek fellas....even if ya took it right or wrong, Pappy slapped him down pretty darned good....I'm throwin the penalty flag for "piling on" , I mean ya knocked him down, stomped him some, how much more ya need?
rich

Offline George Tsoukalas

• Traditional and Primitive Archers
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2016, 09:02:30 am »
I agree with half eye. Let it go.
My brother calls me stupid all the time and I often return the favor. So what. I know he loves me.
Anyway, he's right. :)
Jawge
Set Happens!
If you ain't breakin' you ain't makin!

Offline PatM

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2016, 09:21:28 am »
Perhaps, but this is his main contribution. Telling everyone that using heat is dumb and only he knows better. When you label a whole group like that you have to expect retorts from all of them too.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2016, 10:48:53 am »
It wasn't long ago that he said that anyone who puts a backing on a bow sucks at picking out staves and needs to learn how to tiller.  He makes posts that in my opinion insult almost every member of this forum.  Nobody was making fun of his spelling until he starts making comments like the one in this thread.   
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Lumberman

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2016, 12:09:54 pm »
I for one appreciate some healthy mudslinging as long it's a similar approach from both sides. No need to bully but "longjediuty def" haha that's good stuff, makes a day of mediocre red oak grading go by much quicker.. SWWWEEEETTT.. lol

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2016, 07:54:06 pm »
I don't think there was any bullying going on. All I know is where I come from you tell someone they need to smarten up that is taken the same as someone being called dumb. If he truly wanted to enlighten us then he would have gone about it in a completely different manner. So I say put your money where your mouth is and show us the way. Plus when you put something out there for the world to read be ready for the world to answer

Offline Danzn Bar

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2016, 08:53:41 pm »
If you ignore it..it might go away.........................not the dent  ;)
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking