Author Topic: Unbelievable  (Read 5366 times)

Offline rover brewer

Re: Unbelievable
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2015, 09:58:58 pm »
always uplifting and inspiring to me , thanks for starting that post and keeping it going.
john 3:16

Offline Del the cat

• Derek Hutchison Native Wood Self Bows
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2015, 02:53:25 am »
The influence you, your farm and the Classic has had on the WORLD of primitive archery is un-measurable. Thank YOU Mark Baggett.
+1
Hey, and as you are too far for me to drop by at the week end :(... I can look at the pics and make sure y'all don't get up to too much mischief :laugh:
Del
Health warning, these posts may contain traces of nut.

Offline chamookman

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2015, 04:33:15 am »
What else can be said Pap ? Always look forward to Monday Morning - You and I are always up & awake 'bout the same time, so I get first look at the posts. Congrats on the Milestone - and Thank You for all You do. Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2015, 05:24:19 am »
Thanks guys, glad you enjoy it. I really enjoy doing it as long as folks are interested and this bunch seems to be. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2015, 07:08:50 am »
My connection with the gang at the farm and all the rest that chime in is "Life is Good" and I depend on it to keep me informed about all that you do.  Its my connection with the outside world so thanks Pappy for sharing with the rest of us.  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline StevenT

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2015, 11:45:46 am »
Some people work a crossword puzzle every day and other read "Life is Good".  Without a doubt, it is my favorite post. Keep it going for another million views.... and thanks mucho!

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2015, 02:32:46 pm »
Pappy's Primitive Blog.   ;D 
Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2015, 08:58:46 am »
We love this stuff, Mark.  It takes us to a place away from the daily grind.  Certainly, there is a lot of "work" done at the farm.  But, it's fun work.  On the other hand, there's a lot of "play" done at the farm also.  The camaraderie and passion between a bunch of like minded folks all assembled within one thread is second to none.  Congrats on the Million.  It's great to be a part of it.
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline missilemaster

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2015, 10:07:15 pm »
Thank youPappy for what you all do there. Your legacy will go down in archery history.
All men die,  few men ever really live.

Real men love Jesus.

Offline CJDore

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2015, 12:10:01 pm »
After attending my first Classic at Twin Oaks this Spring, I was really hoping that Pappy might consider a Spring Classic and a Fall Classic...hmmm.......just a thought ;)