Author Topic: Logging on  (Read 976 times)

Offline Eric Krewson

Logging on
« on: April 20, 2015, 09:21:23 am »
This morning I can't log on on the PA site on Internet Explorer, It gives me a Member not found notice. it also gives me 39,000 minutes in the log on time box when I select the log in time as forever.

I had the same problem on another site that uses SMF but that straightened out this morning on it's own.

As you can see I can log on using Google Chrome but I have all my bookmarks set up on IE.

Any suggestions? I did run a cleaner yesterday to dump all my temp internet files and cookies but I have run it dozens of times in the past with no problems with the PA site.

Offline Slackbunny

Re: Logging on
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 09:48:31 am »
I'd suggest getting permanently set up on Chrome. Its a better browser. IE has always caused me problems.

But if you don't want to make the switch, I'd try a computer reboot first. I'd also try unplugging your router/modem for thirty seconds to reset your connection.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Logging on
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 10:11:41 am »
I had a similar problem with PA and TG the other day, not at the same time, fortunately. Time fixed that. I have Chrome installed on my computer and use it for my real estate work so if needed I can switch to that.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC