Author Topic: Feedback wanted from community on bow stave giveaway- update on shipping cost  (Read 11662 times)

Offline Shaneisneato

• Somewhere around Louisville
Re: Feedback wanted from community on bow stave giveaway
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2015, 11:29:58 am »
This is fine with me. You are investing a lot of time into this  :)

Offline TimBo

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2015, 12:34:08 pm »
Sounds great to me.

Offline Sidewinder

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2015, 12:09:59 am »
I guess what comes around goes around. I was telling my buddy Chris about fixing to ship 40 staves and needing to pick up some plastic and he said he had a 4mil 8x50ft roll he cabbaged off of a lumber yard that was closing a few years back. Gave it to me so no supplies other than duck tape needed and i get plenty of that. I think I have communicated with everyone that responded. If you have not heard back from me send me a PM.
"You know a tree by the fruit it bears"   God

Offline Sidewinder

I started getting shipping money in today and shipped 6 staves. I realize that I have figured an average of $12 too high on each one of those. I have contacted by PM those guys already.
If you have'nt sent me your shipping money yet, make sure and take $10 off what I told you on shipping. If you have sent your shipping in already then I will refund the difference I told you if you want me to. Just wait til you get your staves and let me know what you want me to do. Sorry about that. It was just kind of hard to guestimate and I didn't want to figured it low, just not that high.  The wife says I'm making a big to do about nothing, but my reputation means something to me and when I tell someone something I try and make sure its the truth.  Danny
"You know a tree by the fruit it bears"   God

Offline ajooter

No need for a refund on my end!! I'm grateful for your generosity and all the time you are donating along with the staves.  Thanks again!!

Aaron

Offline dueb

I'm with Aaron, in my opinion I feel you deserve more than this for your time, effort and generosity.
If you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it: Every arrow that flies feels the pull of the earth.
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Offline Swampman

• Primitive Archer subscription number PM109299
No need for a refund on my end!! I'm grateful for your generosity and all the time you are donating along with the staves.  Thanks again!!

Aaron

Same from me.

Mike

Offline GB

No worries Danny. :)
Yeah, I remember when we had a President who didn't wear a tinfoil hat.

Offline Sockrablur

I'm good here Danny... No refunds :)

Offline Stixnstones

i'm good, no refund here either :)
DevilsBeachSelfbows

Offline mwosborn

• Mitch Osborn
I like this place!
Enjoy the hunt!  Mitch

Offline duke3192

• pm109331
I'm with your wife/ no problem/ take her out or buy her a Valentines present.
charter member of traditional bow hunters of Florida.

Offline bobbykelley

Danny,
Thanks for the generosity but just keep the money. It is well worth it. At least we'll get a piece of wood from someone that knows what bow wood should be without taking a gamble on E-bay.

v/r, Bobby Kelley
I make mistakes but I learn.

Offline Stixnstones

Dont think of it as payment , think of it as a tip
DevilsBeachSelfbows

Offline alwayslookin

No refund needed here. You were more than generous in my opinion. Like someone else said buy the wife something nice. Happy wife happy life right?
In all your ways acknowledge  him and he will make your paths straight.