Author Topic: anyone live near green bay wisconsin ?  (Read 1215 times)

Offline rockrush69

• i want to live in a tipi and hunt for my food
    • facebook.com/flingahbows
anyone live near green bay wisconsin ?
« on: January 19, 2015, 04:04:26 pm »
I just moved to Green Bay Wisconsin a few months ago I am out of my element I do not understand the wildlife up here I'm having a hard time identifying trees up here and I was wondering if anyone lives nearby Green Bay Wisconsin and would be willing to spend a day with me every now and then on a weekend out in the woodsdoing some stump shooting some scouting and identifying trees with me if so that would be incredible please let me know thanks
JESSE "HALF CHEROKEE" RUSH
The rabbit lost his tail cause the fox tricked him and told him to stick it thru the ice to catch fish he became stuck and the bear snatched him out by his ears leaving his bushy tail behind and streching his long ears... Cherokee story "how the rabbit lost his tail" :)

Offline Parnell

Re: anyone live near green bay wisconsin ?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 10:29:02 am »
You are going to love Door County during the summer.
1’—>1’

Offline rockrush69

• i want to live in a tipi and hunt for my food
    • facebook.com/flingahbows
Re: anyone live near green bay wisconsin ?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 09:02:41 pm »
I lived here a few years agoand I was a beekeeper and we made trips to attend our beez in Door County often however I was not a primitive Archer back thenlol
JESSE "HALF CHEROKEE" RUSH
The rabbit lost his tail cause the fox tricked him and told him to stick it thru the ice to catch fish he became stuck and the bear snatched him out by his ears leaving his bushy tail behind and streching his long ears... Cherokee story "how the rabbit lost his tail" :)