Author Topic: Check In!!!!!!!  (Read 5703 times)

Offline JonW

Re: Check In!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2014, 08:41:26 pm »
Done shipped ;D

Offline IdahoMatt

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2014, 09:11:13 pm »
1 down a few to go will ship the best.  I won wait till the deadline but, it will be summer. :)

Matt

Offline DuBois

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2014, 09:15:36 pm »
Finally getting back to the 2 I have n progress after this late start to spring and all the springtime chores. Partially tillered on both.

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2014, 10:21:19 pm »
I'm looking at getting it done in june. Thats the plan anyway.

Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2014, 10:34:51 pm »
I know nobody got into this trade meaning to drop out.  Just like nobody means to accidently saw their kneecap in half while out chainsawing.  As we get closer to the wire, it gets more critical to let Bowman or myself know if there is a problem.  There are a couple people out there that are standing by their benches, tools in hand, stave clamped down, ready to pull a victory out of the ashes if you need them. 

But they can't do it if you just go dark and stop replying or posting.  We had someone running a bow trade pull that crap.  I considered him a friend and would have done anything for him IF HE HAD JUST ASKED.  Instead he slammed the door and blew us all off with more than a little disrespect.  IF it comes to it, you got friends here that got your back if you ask for a little time or help.  No shame in that, it's all just fine. 

And now that I have laid a dark cloud over this, lemme say that the bows posted and even shipped so far are some mighty fine works.  As usual.  No surprise there, folks!  Keep 'em coming. 

Remember bubby's reference to Cool Hand Luke and shake the tree now and then to let us know you are still in the game.....or we might just have us a failure to commun'cate!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline bubby

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2014, 10:45:38 pm »
I'm glad somebody got the walking.' Boss reference :laugh:
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline Ink

• Jason Chollett
re
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2014, 11:41:03 pm »
Got one at brace height, still in classic shock. Gonna get it shooting at the Yegua bow bust on the 17th
Chew Motrin, drink water, drive on

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2014, 11:52:20 pm »
Classic shock, Classic hangover, Classic withdrawal....any way I cut it, I feel blue right now.  Felt this way last year too. 

At least I spent the last two days helping a guy finish his first bow.  Best treatment I could think of.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline 4dog

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2014, 12:07:47 am »
why the chainsaw reference..i got 13 stitches from a chainsaw..but...still got the kneecap...lol
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline bubbles

• PM110769
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2014, 01:49:32 am »
Got one shooting, making sure it lasts before I put the finish on. Gonna start another and see which one turns out better.

Offline Trapper Rob

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2014, 08:40:31 am »
Hey guys I'm still here been in the hospital just got out last night hope my stomach is feeling good enough to start working on my bow again in a week or two going to try next weekend to go to Roy's to work on it see how I feel.

Offline 4dog

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2014, 09:06:03 am »
went to the classic ..took some time  ::)....been wrkin takes some time ::)...no worries...i got time!!! ???   no worries..and quit throwin rocks!!!   lol

hey, your the one person im worried about not sending their bow >:D

you my friend...are sooooo wrong!!! lol
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2014, 10:30:38 am »
Aw shucks. I have 3 in the works, just haven't had the weather or the time to get much done. After the garden is planted and the remainder of my osage staves (11) are debarked and taken down to seal the backs I'll get going on the bows. I'll be posting pics and asking for advice. Need a couple weeks and then I'll get back on the program.
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2014, 10:44:05 am »
Some photos to show I haven't been completely sloughing off.
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline wildkatt

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2014, 10:56:03 am »
 >:D Got three im working on gona send the one i like the most  >:D

Katt
I didnt claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegies