Author Topic: How about another Shemagh giveaway ??? (Winners announced)  (Read 10482 times)

Offline seminolewind

Re: How about another Shemagh giveaway ???
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2014, 11:57:44 am »
Wanna look like a super crazy extra tactical SF, Navy SEAL, Delta Force, Ranger, MARSOC, bad a$$ operator ????

Well then....pick a number between 1 and 500 and the closest three people win it. I will personally mail you a shemagh straight from Afghanistan. Contest ends Wednesday.

ready GO !

I don't look near as bad a## as that dude ...got mine yesterday! Thanks again!!!

Lookin LEGIT !!!!
"Those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2014, 02:45:54 pm »
Is 333 taken?  Thanks for your service.  We are all in your debt.
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline Brock

« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2014, 03:24:11 pm »
make sure you get directions on how to wear one....I use the standard where you take short side under chin and then up...wrap long side around face and then tie them both off in rear...can pull face down or both and then put back up whenever needed.  Good to drape over your head and your scope/rifle if setting up for yotes.  I had a bunch I bought over there a couple of the pakols (wool hats)....think I am down to one Shemagh and one Pakol as everyone always wants one.  Need to buy a couple more....

PM me and will shoot you some money on PayPal or something...or send you a care package to get me a couple more.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2014, 03:30:42 pm »
28... Thanks for your service! Keep your head down... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Blackcoyote

« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2014, 03:44:18 pm »

thanks and stay safe!
Drew - St. Johns, Michigan

Offline Marks

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2014, 05:18:01 pm »
make sure you get directions on how to wear one....I use the standard where you take short side under chin and then up...wrap long side around face and then tie them both off in rear...can pull face down or both and then put back up whenever needed.  Good to drape over your head and your scope/rifle if setting up for yotes.  I had a bunch I bought over there a couple of the pakols (wool hats)....think I am down to one Shemagh and one Pakol as everyone always wants one.  Need to buy a couple more....

PM me and will shoot you some money on PayPal or something...or send you a care package to get me a couple more.

You can buy em online.

Offline Parnell

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2014, 01:15:46 pm »
I'll take 420, Elijah.
1’—>1’

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2014, 01:42:27 pm »
I'll take 420, Elijah.

Go ahead and pick one more Mohawk already picked 420. hey did you guys hear that the two states that legalized marajuana are getting together for a "super bowl" ??? hahah !
"Those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.

Offline Parnell

Re: How about another Shemagh giveaway ??? (One day left)
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2014, 03:59:48 pm »
 ;D  Hmmm, I guess I'll go with 333.

I posted before about a Hickory stave - I've got a good one that's pretty well cured for you when you get home.  I think I saw you asking about one before.  We'll call it a welcome home gift!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 04:04:43 pm by Parnell »
1’—>1’

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2014, 08:51:05 pm »

I posted before about a Hickory stave - I've got a good one that's pretty well cured for you when you get home.  I think I saw you asking about one before.  We'll call it a welcome home gift!

Awesome man thanks ! I also have big plans for that piece of Ipe you gifted too it involves a slat of bamboo and a glue up !

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2014, 08:56:33 pm »
i'll go with 52, thanks man
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2014, 07:01:58 am »

Is 333 taken?  Thanks for your service.  We are all in your debt.
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline Bone pile

« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2014, 08:52:37 am »
How about 4
Thanks

Roger
Venice Florida

Offline Parnell

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2014, 09:08:54 am »

Good Lord, I'm taking other people's numbers twice.  OK, I'll swing again and if I miss this I'm out. 

180...pretty sure that wasn't taken.
1’—>1’

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2014, 09:59:39 am »
Alright y'all thanks for participating since its already almost time to rack out here in the Stan and Wednesday is behind us, lets wrap this puppy up!

The number i picked was 315 so here's the winners...

Olanigw (Pekane) 315
Tallpine 313
Ryan R 322

You sirs are gettin a Shemagh. Ill PM ya for your addresses.

Till next time, seminolewind...out.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 10:04:53 am by seminolewind »

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.