Author Topic: You know whats awesome ??? (Not so awesome anymore)  (Read 7312 times)

Offline RidgeRunner

Re: You know whats awesome ???
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2014, 04:42:40 pm »
That is good news.
Will be looking for you at the Classic.  ;D

David
David Key / N.W. Alabama

Offline Otis

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 08:27:05 pm »
I thank you for your service.  Be careful if you carpool with Eddie.  He can be a stinky little guy.  Looking forward to meeting you at  The Classic.  It is a great time.

David

Offline mwosborn

• Mitch Osborn
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2014, 09:14:06 pm »
That is awesome - glad you will be home.  We all do at times take for granted the freedoms that we have in this country.  Thank you for the reminder and thank you for your service!
Enjoy the hunt!  Mitch

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2014, 12:06:17 am »
So happy to hear you are coming home soon and looking forward to shaking your hand at the Classic. I'll bring the shemagh with me so you can show me the proper way to wear it.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2014, 12:49:22 am »
So happy to hear you are coming home soon and looking forward to shaking your hand at the Classic. I'll bring the shemagh with me so you can show me the proper way to wear it.  ;)

Sounds good ! In the mean time there's a lot of videos on YouTube how to wear them.
"Those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2014, 07:41:54 am »
Love to have you at the Classic, I know you would fit right in. Was hoping to meet you while in FL. just didn't pan out. :( I'm not sure if riding with Eddie is much safer than where you been, :-\ but maybe you can drive most of the time.  ;) :) :)Hope you enjoy being back in the states and thanks again. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline JEB

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2014, 08:59:50 am »
Elijah, I would like to give you an early, "welcome  home and thank you for your service".  It  was hard to understand why we were treated so bad when we got home from Viet Nam but I think Americans have learned from the past and are showing a greater appreciation for what our American Hero's are doing to protect this great Nation.  Enjoy your beer on American soil and know that you and all service men and women are appreciated for their service.

Semper Fi my friend.

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2014, 09:19:49 am »
Elijah, I would like to give you an early, "welcome  home and thank you for your service".  It  was hard to understand why we were treated so bad when we got home from Viet Nam but I think Americans have learned from the past and are showing a greater appreciation for what our American Hero's are doing to protect this great Nation.  Enjoy your beer on American soil and know that you and all service men and women are appreciated for their service.

Semper Fi

Oooorah devil dog JEB thanks man !

"Those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.

Offline 4dog

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2014, 09:43:47 am »
thank you both!! (Seminole,,JEB) for your service and sacrifice,,it is and will always be appreciated by those of us that value God and country,,and this goes to any that have served and are unknown !!
"SET" is always there !!!

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2014, 01:28:05 pm »
I got us some nice Israeli rock getting shipped home with the samples. We can beat on it at the Knap In. Almost every hill is covered in flint and chert from good to excellent grade. Just got to watch out for yellow scorpions and little vipers.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline seminolewind

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2014, 05:48:27 am »
Oh hells yeah Eddie, that's awesome you were able to send it home I'm excited to see what it looks and knapps like.

When you done in Israel?

Elijah,
Tampa, FL.

Offline PrimitiveTim

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2014, 10:56:17 am »
I got us some nice Israeli rock getting shipped home with the samples. We can beat on it at the Knap In. Almost every hill is covered in flint and chert from good to excellent grade. Just got to watch out for yellow scorpions and little vipers.
If you find any little vipers please take pictures for me :D  I might have to meet you guys at the knap in.
Florida to Kwajalein to Turkey and back in Florida again.  Good to be home but man was that an adventure!

Offline Parnell

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2014, 11:40:03 am »
If you find any little vipers please take pictures for me :D  I might have to meet you guys at the knap in.

You should make it Tim.  You should think about TN, also.
1’—>1’

Offline Marks

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2014, 12:01:33 pm »
Seminole, be careful how you send your stuff home. When my cousin came back from Afganistan their stuff was sent back on some sort of shipping container that was sent thru Pakistan unchaperoned. When it got home there was a hole cut on the top and all their stuff was gone except for what they carried with them in their duffle. They got my good ping pong paddle that I let him take with him and the army issued sunglasses he was going to give me. Sorry pieces of crap. Its alright though. We were just thankful to have him back safe. Stuff is just stuff.

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2014, 01:00:35 pm »
Simenole
and all that have and do serve this great nation I thank you!
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !