Author Topic: Saw Gordon on tv  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Little John

Saw Gordon on tv
« on: January 01, 2014, 03:55:06 am »
It was some kind of show about a trail riding,horse packing, outfit in Oregon. It showed Gordon, I think on his last years pack in back country elk hunt. Show cased his beautiful bow, but not the big bull he harvested. I caught the end of the show so there might have been more. You rock Gordon, your bow also.                        Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Gordon

Re: Saw Gordon on tv
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 04:32:45 pm »
That was an episode of The Horse Show with Rick Lamb. You can see parts of the episode on YouTube by searching on  "The Horse Show Cornucopia". This clip shows the lodge were we rode out of, the outfitter, horses, scenery, and a short interview with me about the drop camp.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 07:55:33 pm by Gordon »
Gordon

Offline Little John

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 07:50:53 pm »
Well any way a great trip and great hunt, when I saw the show I knew just what it was about, and remember your post about your trip.  Every one deserves at least one back country self bow elk hunt. Hope you get to do it again.          Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Gordon

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 07:55:03 pm »
Thanks Kenneth. I'm planning on doing the same trip again this year. I really like this area.
Gordon