Author Topic: My State is Better than Yours  (Read 11736 times)

Offline Mohawk13

Re: My State is Better than Yours
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2013, 04:04:00 pm »
Kind of fond of Washington State. Has it all. Elk, Deer, Black and Grizzly Bear, Mountain Goats, Big Horn Sheep, Mountains, Ocean, Desert, Rain Forest, Salmon, Steelhead....If Seattle would drop off into Puget Sound, It would almost be perfect. I am living in Northwestern Minnesota at present, but am trying to convince Mrs. Mohawk to let us move back home..or at least back to Eastern Oregon..The South Western slope of the Cascades is alright with Me..Much obsidian, walk on Modoc territory, great Elk hunting...

And Not to Mention Washington is a coffee lovers paradise...and I am Not talking Starb***s as that is not really coffee...It does however clean steel and prcelan very well.. :laugh:
He That Raises the sword against us, Shall be cleaved upon seven fold-Talmud.

Offline Rick Wallace

Re: My State is Better than Yours
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2013, 10:40:44 pm »
one more thing about TEXAS ,,24hrs a day,, 7 days a week ,, 365 days a year,, hog hunting. no licence required,,on private land..beat that
..yall!!!   lol

We got that too here in Alabama "God's country".

We have a deer season that runs from Mid Oct to the end of Jan.
Home of the last 4 and soon to be 5 BCS National Champions. Roll tide. I was in ALABAMA today! Still slow as it was the last time I was there!   8)  (joke most of my Dads family are from there! )
Hide ya kids, and hide ya wife because we are the home of Antoine Dodson as well. He lives about a hour East of here.
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does