Author Topic: Fundraiser To Ship A Tradebow..(prize winners announced..pg 6)  (Read 28192 times)

blackhawk

Re: Fundraiser To Ship A Tradebow
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2013, 04:34:22 pm »
Once the official amount is all tallied up I'll put names in a bucket n have one of my kids draw a name,and then a runner up name if the first person declines clints gracious gift..and then the winner can contact Clint and take it from there ;)

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2013, 04:49:02 pm »
Wife told me 1 hour ago we have 140 of the 180 in our PayPal. If for any reason there is xtra money (the quote was high) I'll send it to Clint to pay for the stave shipping. If you guys are cool with that.

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2013, 04:54:22 pm »
Hey can we enter more than once to Win?

heHe...

:)

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2013, 06:06:30 pm »
pm me an addy and i will send $10
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2013, 08:11:37 pm »
Once the official amount is all tallied up I'll put names in a bucket n have one of my kids draw a name,and then a runner up name if the first person declines clints gracious gift..and then the winner can contact Clint and take it from there ;)

Ill send Clint the shipping money for the stave, anywhere in the Cont. US.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2013, 08:50:47 pm »
I need a --------------------
A five gallon bucket full of five dollar bills should take care of it !!
can you folks help out ? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Gota love all the good folks on here !!!
Good on all of you !
I don't have paypall or what ever them things are , in times like this kinda wish I  did so I could help !
Guy
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

blackhawk

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2013, 09:00:57 pm »
pm me an addy and i will send $10

Cipriano I have enough unofficially right now..if for some reason someone can't/doesn't send I'll let ya know,and keep you down for an alternate ..thanks for wanting to help senior ;)

Offline lostarrow

« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2013, 09:40:35 pm »
 Just  saw this now.  This truly is a great community to be a part of!

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2013, 10:14:28 pm »
I may be late but if you need it I'll kick in 20.00. Don't have a pay pal account but I could pay our pal Paul in person as soon as he finishes getting his bow shop remodel project done and has me over for some bow building. I'll even bring along some cold beer, snacks and broken bows to burn in the wood stove Paul.
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2013, 11:04:06 pm »
What a great bunch of people.  I only wish I had been online earlier today to throw something in the kitty! 

Blackhawk, Pearls, Double-O, Paul...you guys are the best!

For those of you that chipped in, I am offering a wool lined canvas bow sock to be drawn for.  Blackhawk, PM me the winner's name and address, I will send the bow sock. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline rps3

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2013, 11:19:53 pm »
I am lucky enough to have plenty of osage , and would rather see the stave go to someone who really needs it, so you can take my name off the list Chris.

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2013, 11:26:23 pm »
Sound good Chris. You bet amigo ;) Too bad there are always bad seeds in a barrel, but great apples to make up for it.

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2013, 11:27:40 pm »
Lotsa good apples around this tree, Cip.  And some pretty nice nuts.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline paulsemp

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2013, 11:34:20 pm »
as of right now I have a hundred sixty of the hundred eighty in my PayPal account. I am writing his name on it and putting a finish over it as I speak. thank you everyone for your help and I hope this bow is worthy of all your money. I should have it mailed out within the next few days if not definitely Saturday morning when I'm off work. if any of you contributors want a tracking number I'll be more than glad to PM it to you.

by the way Greg my bow shop is done and I'm next to my wood burning stove right now. so bring those broken bows over and will give them a Viking funeral.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2013, 12:01:01 am »
This is pure Primitive Archer Website!!! You won't find a more generous bunch of folks anywhere. Congratulations to all!!!
 Danny F , thanks for hanging in there and having faith in our family. We do take care of our own.  ;)
 Chris and Pearlie, thanks for stepping up when the going got rough.
Paul, thanks for stepping up with a bow. 
Clint, thanks for the stave offering. I can say as fact that a stave from "The Monster Tree" is something special.  8)
 And most of all I want to thank all the participants in the PA Bow Trade, even the few duffers. You deadbeats bring out the best of the rest of us.  8) ...but the regulars are what makes it all work.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC