Author Topic: cow sinew for spool of dacron ?  (Read 1314 times)

Offline rockrush69

• i want to live in a tipi and hunt for my food
    • facebook.com/flingahbows
cow sinew for spool of dacron ?
« on: September 26, 2013, 12:31:20 am »
I am in need of string material bad . I have about four cow leg tendons nice and dry to trade for enogh dacron for three or four bowstrings . (From what ive heard a spool goes a long way )  if anyone can help please do . I have parachord on a few really nice bows and its depressing (one is a nice yew elb :(      )
JESSE "HALF CHEROKEE" RUSH
The rabbit lost his tail cause the fox tricked him and told him to stick it thru the ice to catch fish he became stuck and the bear snatched him out by his ears leaving his bushy tail behind and streching his long ears... Cherokee story "how the rabbit lost his tail" :)

Offline Fred Arnold

• From up on Munson Creek
Re: cow sinew for spool of dacron ?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 01:13:08 am »
I've got about 7 different colors of dacron to choose from, let me know if interested.
I found many years ago that it is much easier and more rewarding working with those that don't know anything than those that know it all.

Offline rockrush69

• i want to live in a tipi and hunt for my food
    • facebook.com/flingahbows
Re: cow sinew for spool of dacron ?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 01:29:13 am »
Def interested and really dont care on color . Earth tones would be nice i guess but whatever . Black white brown. Green any of those would be cool call me if ya want ill pm ya
JESSE "HALF CHEROKEE" RUSH
The rabbit lost his tail cause the fox tricked him and told him to stick it thru the ice to catch fish he became stuck and the bear snatched him out by his ears leaving his bushy tail behind and streching his long ears... Cherokee story "how the rabbit lost his tail" :)