Author Topic: looking for photoshop expert  (Read 1152 times)

Offline sonny

looking for photoshop expert
« on: March 17, 2013, 04:43:08 pm »
I thought that I had found someone to do what I wanted done, he seemed very eager to take care of it for me but
it's been months now and I don't think he's going to come through.
Basically what I want done is to have the bow that I killed my first archery deer with photoshopped into the
pic of me and the deer. Why I didn't think to have it with me that morning,,,well I will go on to say that I felt a
little rushed to get the deer to the truck as my buddy had to get to the jobsite that morning to meet with his clients.

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,28339.0.html
That's the thread that I started that night or the following morning.
And I have the pic as well as pics of the bow that I can e-mail to whoever can help...

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline hedgeapple

Re: looking for photoshop expert
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 05:25:45 pm »
Sonny, I could do it for you pretty easily. EXCEPT, I lost my photoshop program due to a computer crash before Christmas.  Hopefully, I'll have PS in about 3 weeks.  If you don't find anyone to help you, drop me PM about mid-April.
Dave
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline sonny

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 06:02:23 pm »
thanks Dave!
I put a reminder in my phone.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Roy

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 06:06:44 pm »
Post the bow pix here.

Online sleek

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 06:11:58 pm »
My wife is a photoshop master. She is on her way to Florida right now, but will be back in a week. Email her the pics at barbaracufrephotography@gmail.com and when she gets the pics, she will let you know what she can do exactly. 
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline sonny

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 06:24:42 pm »
they're not great pics of the bow but I took them fairly close to where the deer was killed in hopes that would
make it simpler to add to the pic in the other thread that I linked to above.

Offline hedgeapple

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 09:11:51 pm »
Sonny, a solid background for the bow to lay on would make it easier to clone the bow out.  A medium green (not hunter green) would be ideal.  Blue would work well.  Or any colors that are not in the bow or string.  Also, propping the bow up like it was laying on the deer would be a help.  All of this would make the job easier to manipulate in PS.  But, it can be done with the photo of the bow you posted.
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Online sleek

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 10:05:23 pm »
The best possible image you can provide would be one of the bow as if it were hanging in the deer antlers. Hang it on the wall strung up, and dont hang it from the string, that will distort the string and make it look unnatural.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others