Author Topic: 2013 PA Bow Trade...PLEASE READ ALL RULES FIRST(pg. 1)  (Read 47366 times)

Offline bubby

Re: 2013 PA Bow Trade...PLEASE READ ALL RULES FIRST(pg. 1)
« Reply #270 on: February 05, 2013, 05:55:49 pm »
I know there aint nouthin' wrong with lam bows, was just thinkin' about stepping outside my comfort zone, so quit yellin' at me >:D
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline rossfactor

• Humboldt County CA
« Reply #271 on: February 05, 2013, 05:57:50 pm »
I am sure I will use something other than plum.

Not.

Gabe
Humboldt County CA.

Offline bubby

« Reply #272 on: February 05, 2013, 06:06:40 pm »

that's a shame, I love your plumb bows
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline killir duck

• i like elk
« Reply #273 on: February 05, 2013, 06:22:31 pm »
dang i missed the deadline, i haven't had access to internet for the past week and won't have any again for the next week or so. any way i can get in on the trade this year? i'll try and call you this evening blackhawk.
PRIMITIVE ARCHERY what other way can you play with sticks and rocks all day and not look like a little kid

Every time i shoot at a bunny i recall the wise words of Elmer Fudd "I've got you now you waskally wabbit!"

Offline Bryce

• Global Moderator
  • Pacific Ghost Longbows
« Reply #274 on: February 05, 2013, 06:41:55 pm »

Not.

Gabe

I woul kill for one of your plum bows Gabe.
Clatskanie, Oregon

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #275 on: February 05, 2013, 09:02:44 pm »

Not.

Gabe

I woul kill for one of your plum bows Gabe.

I would kill with one.
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline steve b.

« Reply #276 on: February 05, 2013, 09:06:10 pm »
I would kill with and for one.

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2013, 09:12:25 pm »
And When you're all done killing with and for I will step in and peel the bow from the carnage  emerging victorious >:D
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline rossfactor

• Humboldt County CA
« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2013, 09:18:58 pm »
:)

Y'all noticed the NOT at the end of that statement right?   >:D

Gabe
Humboldt County CA.

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #279 on: February 05, 2013, 09:22:12 pm »
I did but was so much killing and carnage I thought I would grab it anyway without letting them know ;D can't wait see how that 1 turns out ;)
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline Gus

• It's Time To Make Some Shavings!
« Reply #280 on: February 05, 2013, 10:19:05 pm »
That's just Plumb Crazy...

::)

-gus
"I taught him archery everyday, and when he got good at it he throw an arrow at me."

Conroe, TX

Offline Arrowind

« Reply #281 on: February 05, 2013, 11:42:49 pm »
You guys are hilarious!

A very big THANKS to the moderators / organizers of this event.  You guys are AWESOME!

I have sat these out in the past mainly due to time constraints.  If I commit to something I want to make sure I follow through (going back to what Pat B was saying earlier).  I don't take it lightly.  I sat on the fence with this one too but my wife and my six year old daughter said I should do it.  So here I am.  YEAH!

The other reason I've hesitated in the past is that even though I have been doing this for a while now I still feel like I have ALOT to learn.  It's a little intimidating. 

I'm one that hasn't posted many bows, though I've made quite a few more than I've posted.  I'll try to post them more often.

I'm looking forward to doing the research and finding out more about the person not just their prefered draw length and weight (pssst mine is 50-55 at 27").  I think it will be fun.  Above all I sincerely hope I can make a bow that that person would like to have.  I plan to do my best.  Hope you like art on your bow!  Hahaha!  >:D
Talking trees. What do trees have to talk about, hmm... except the consistency of squirrel droppings?

Offline Weylin

« Reply #282 on: February 05, 2013, 11:45:28 pm »
Above all I sincerely hope I can make a bow that that person would like to have.  I plan to do my best.  Hope you like art on your bow!  Hahaha!  >:D

Dude, don't be too modest. You're bows are pretty friggin' amazing looking. Art on bows might not be everyone's cup o' tea but I'd sure be proud to show off one of your bows.

Offline Arrowind

« Reply #283 on: February 05, 2013, 11:52:27 pm »
Above all I sincerely hope I can make a bow that that person would like to have.  I plan to do my best.  Hope you like art on your bow!  Hahaha!  >:D

Dude, don't be too modest. You're bows are pretty friggin' amazing looking. Art on bows might not be everyone's cup o' tea but I'd sure be proud to show off one of your bows.

Thanks dude!  I appreciate it.  I'm still trying to figure out how to build in better performance.  I want to make something that looks good AND shoots good too.  We'll see how it goes.  Should be fun.
Talking trees. What do trees have to talk about, hmm... except the consistency of squirrel droppings?

Offline Knapper

• David Atnip
« Reply #284 on: February 06, 2013, 09:49:18 am »
Thanks to all who give their time to make this possible. And to all who put their name in the hat that makes this so much fun! Last year was my first trade and an awesome experience . This makes for a great time of year. Can't wait to get a name. Hope my receip, likes bios'd'arc !!!!. It's going to be snowing yellow in the bow shop soon :laugh:
Ad Dare Servire
PM104250