Author Topic: What Did You Do Today?  (Read 919299 times)

Offline lesken2011

• Kenny
Re: What Did You Do Today?
« Reply #945 on: April 20, 2013, 09:18:01 am »
Sounds like I need you to come down here and clean up my shop, Pearlie! I keep putting it off. I was going to do it this weekend but got invited to a shoot nearby this morning. Well, maybe after the shoot and some lunch I'll get on it. I can't get anything done in there like it is...that's for sure.
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Kenny from Mississippi, USA

Offline sadiejane

« Reply #946 on: April 20, 2013, 11:09:15 am »
thanks for the kind words fellas.

sounds like with turkey season, everyone is loading up on fletching.
went to a cookout with friends last nite and one showed up with two pairs of wings for me. yeah!
another pal brought me one pair at bow making wed nite.
apprieate friends gathering these up for me. life is good!
wild women don't get the blues

Offline Roy

« Reply #947 on: April 20, 2013, 06:32:13 pm »
Put stain and first coat of tung oil on my St. Jude auction bow today. 48 tip to tip and 14 # @ 15 inches. Cute little bow. Heck even Charlie might be able to pull her back:)

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #948 on: April 20, 2013, 09:37:29 pm »
I know your wife had to pull that on the tiller tree for you old coot.  That is 4 lbs over you maximum draw weight.  And 5 inches too long.

Offline Roy

« Reply #949 on: April 21, 2013, 01:13:54 pm »
Today I spent the morning messing with Charlie's mind:)

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #950 on: April 21, 2013, 04:24:21 pm »
Good to hear your back at it Sadie !!

I worked on my truck and the wires for the camper my wife bought me !!
Maybe Marshall won't wear me out so bad this year !!
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

blackhawk

« Reply #951 on: April 21, 2013, 07:49:24 pm »
made me a new yeller bow today  8)  I wasn't gonna build another till the classic,but after not building/finishing one off in three weeks I just couldn't help myself  ;D  :laugh:  this thing rips,n im loving it so far  ;)

Guy in a camper??? huh  :o

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #952 on: April 22, 2013, 11:59:31 am »
Yesterday was finally able to put my horses in the Mountain Pasture getting ready for the trip to the Classic.  Went for a long walk hunting sheds and found a forked horned spike elk that had been killed and eaten by the wolves.  Wish I could send a picture of the remains some hide and bones.  Found one new elk shed.  Woke up in the night to find 14" of new and unexpected snow so spent the morning on the side by side bringing them back home.  Sometimes Mother Nature can be cruel.  Am expecting company from Yakima tomorrow so will have to plow out the lane!  My real concern is running out of hay and the possibility of missing the Classic due to horse chores.  Hawk has his trailer parked in the yard and is supposed to be coming down from Montana this week to get ready for the long haul to the farm.  It will be a major blow if the weather keeps me home!  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline stringstretcher

« Reply #953 on: April 22, 2013, 12:12:37 pm »
What mind?

Offline Stoker

« Reply #954 on: April 22, 2013, 01:05:13 pm »
Went to the Calgary 3D trad shoot. Good to meet the old freinds and shoot the bull. Snow and wind put a damper on Saturday nights festivities had lots of wood for the tents stoves all was good.
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #955 on: April 22, 2013, 03:23:15 pm »
Gotta love the frozen Nord Leroy! I keep hearing about guys working gardens and mowing lawns down south, funny.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Stoker

« Reply #956 on: April 22, 2013, 03:51:33 pm »
Just because it snows once and a awhile doesn't mean the rubarb isn't growing. July is the only month it hasn't snowed. Then again drove my motorcycle on christmas day coupla years ago. Be planting onions and peas Saturday. Tomatoes and cukes gotta wait till end of may.
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline Roy

« Reply #957 on: April 22, 2013, 04:59:30 pm »
I worked today, And I have 4 more days to work, then I will be an Old Retired Red Neck:)

Offline stringstretcher

« Reply #958 on: April 22, 2013, 06:05:55 pm »
Wow, Roy you got two things right in one sentence.....OLD...and RED NECK...I did not know you could multi task....impressive.

Offline Roy

« Reply #959 on: April 22, 2013, 08:57:28 pm »
Charlie, don't make me drive down there tonight and slap the crap outta ya boy:) LOL