Author Topic: Sneak attack  (Read 1239 times)

Offline seider

Sneak attack
« on: September 21, 2012, 12:24:46 am »
This was a nice dove tail with some extra width and length while i was notching it my 4 year old sneaked up on me with his water gun and got me while i was focused on the notch and when i went for it I broke the corner off due to a blast of cold water across my chest.. Would not have it any other way though.  Oh and I did get him back for it...
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of there country.

Offline Tower

Re: Sneak attack
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 12:32:05 am »
Hey! That's my excuse, except it a half naked co-ed chick with a water gun. Studying expiramental archaeology. 
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!

Offline seider

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 07:33:22 pm »
That would not have bothered me eitherl...  It was going good but it happens first time i had tryed to get a point in awhile been practicing flaking and making preforms or something lik that.
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of there country.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 10:05:18 pm »
Hey! That's my excuse, except it a half naked co-ed chick with a water gun. Studying expiramental archaeology.

If we are wirting fiction, I was the one with the squirt gun and it was loaded with water straight from the fridge.  I shot the half-dressed coed while she was knapping points for my next elk hunting trip. AND got it all on video. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 10:47:08 pm »

If we are wirting fiction, I was the one with the squirt gun and it was loaded with water straight from the fridge.  I shot the half-dressed coed while she was knapping points for my next elk hunting trip. AND got it all on video.

J dub...what is my future second wife doing at your house >:(
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline Tower

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 10:58:51 pm »
Playing cowboys & Indians.
He who sacrifices freedom for a security deserves neither one.  Benjamin Franklin!