Author Topic: first 4 points(now 5)  (Read 3620 times)

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
Re: first 4 points(now 5)
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2012, 01:22:37 pm »
Looking good! If those are your first few points then we should enjoy seeing your progression in the next few months..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline iowabow

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 08:55:06 am »
Your doing great keep knapping
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline Youngboyer2(billyf)

• Live by the man-née and the sa-wa.
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 09:06:36 am »
i made a new post of this new one but i will post it here too...
"You speak Treason!" "Fluently"-Robin of Locksley
When people ask "why didn't you do that the first time" you can be sure that they  have never made a bow before.

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2012, 09:51:34 am »
Your symmetry is good and you have nice tips on those points. Your doing really good.  '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Stringman

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2012, 03:09:34 pm »
Excellent points YB2. It does seem that the learning curve is much shorter for some people!   >:(

My crtique is you have not bled nearly enough nor broken nearly enough to have such a nice point to show. It was my understanding that there was an unspoken "ton of gravel" rule before one could begin posting quality pieces. You my friend seem to have not gotten the memo...

Knap on!   ;)

Offline chertle

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2012, 03:16:46 pm »
It was my understanding that there was an unspoken "ton of gravel" rule before one could begin posting quality pieces. You my friend seem to have not gotten the memo...

I was thinking that same thing myself!!  Luckily I have gotten the memo and I am breaking more rock and glass than I am making anything out of it!!!  Too funny stringman!!! 

The ribbing aside I am very jealous at your points!!  You are doing a great job!!!
Leslie
Indiana

Offline Youngboyer2(billyf)

• Live by the man-née and the sa-wa.
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2012, 06:49:29 pm »
Thanks you guys.

I think I have made up for lack of broken rock with all the blood I have lost knapping  ::) geez who makes these rules anyways!!!

I made another, but my "good" streak has ended, this one is not symmetrical to my eyes, will post pix after scouts
"You speak Treason!" "Fluently"-Robin of Locksley
When people ask "why didn't you do that the first time" you can be sure that they  have never made a bow before.