Author Topic: On my way home  (Read 1366 times)

Offline YosemiteBen

On my way home
« on: May 04, 2012, 09:30:27 pm »
thought i would share a few pics from my drive between work and home. Oh, Yeah - I picked up a roadkill bobcat this am!

Offline soy

• pm106221
Re: On my way home
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 07:23:53 am »
How do you keep your eyes on the road with all the vista views  :o
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2012, 01:02:40 pm »
I have been driving this road for twleve years now. Some time I time warp through it and don't remember passing some areas. There is always something to look at whether it is flowers, the sky or critters or the river and think - I do want to hit that hole to see how big a fish I can pull out. The challenges are the people that do not know how to my road or the ones that just plain want to go slow. I call them flatties - slow on the corners and fast on the straights - irritating as  >:( >:( - Still, it is my time in the day unless I pick up a passenger or something. I have met some cool hitch hikers along the way. There is a Hostel about a mile down on my way to work so I have had some international hikers too, som really good looking ones too! ;D

Offline stickbender

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 01:32:04 am »

Beautiful!  But be careful, I think I saw some Injuns on the ridgline! ::)
I saw a good sized Bobcat on the side of the road, in the median,down here, but there was too much traffic, to stop, on I-95.  Nice work route you have there, but be careful of whom you give a ride to, might be some walmartians, heading back to their cave, or mother ship, after a two am visit to the local Wally World. ;) ;D :P

Wayne