Author Topic: Work bench for my son's 2nd birthday  (Read 3951 times)

Offline Carson (CMB)

Work bench for my son's 2nd birthday
« on: April 25, 2012, 02:46:39 pm »
Here is a little work bench I made for my son, Keaton, who turned 2 last week.  He loves to do whatever I am doing, so I figured he would need his own work space in the garage.  The wooden trailer on the workbench is a logging truck set my grandpa made for him.  It is pretty neat. 
"The bow is the old first lyre,
the mono chord, the initial rune of fine art
The humanities grew out from archery as a flower from a seed
No sooner did the soft, sweet note of the bow-string charm the ear of genius than music was born, and from music came poetry and painting and..." Maurice Thompso

Offline BearG

Re: Work bench for my son's 2nd birthday
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 06:17:36 pm »
Too cool man, bet he loves it.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Adam

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 09:39:43 pm »
That's really cool!  Probably a good idea to wait on the drawknife though.

Offline lowell

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 10:31:01 pm »
Very cool!!!!!!!!! 8)
My son says I shoot a stick with a stick!!

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 01:34:34 am »
What a cool little workbench!!
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 02:46:59 am »
Looks nicer than mine  :-[
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline Niltsiar

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 01:21:31 am »
that is awsome my son is one cant wait till he likes stuff like that more
Primitives for them....they were necessities, to us.....they are heritage

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 02:38:29 am »
Nice! but I cant imagine what my boys would have done with real tools at that age! They were hard enough on each other with plastic tools!!  ???
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline Carson (CMB)

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 03:09:22 pm »
Thanks for the compliments guys!  I had fun making it, and he likes it a lot, but we have been sick around here lately so we haven't had much garage time.  He has always liked tools and being in the garage with me...he has been able to use a screwdriver since he was able to walk, which fills me with pride.   :laugh:  he is an easy one to "shop" for when it comes to birthdays.  I wish my wife, daughters, or my mom were that easy to shop for.   ::)

Nice! but I cant imagine what my boys would have done with real tools at that age! They were hard enough on each other with plastic tools!!  ???
Rick, my brothers and I tried to kill eachother many times, and if the right tool had been handy at the wrong time, someone would have died.  Luckily, my son and daughter get along much better than my brothers and I ever did. 

Soy, it is nicer than mine too! :(
No sooner did the soft, sweet note of the bow-string charm the ear of genius than music was born, and from music came poetry and painting and..." Maurice Thompso

Offline stickbender

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2012, 02:38:22 am »

Not fair!  :(  I can't open any of the pictures! :'(  It says attachment not found. ??? ???  I wanted to see the logging truck, and the bench! :(

Offline Carson (CMB)

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 02:20:14 pm »
I have the same problem stickbender.  I can't view pics on this thread or others all of a sudden.  I wonder if it has to do with the updating primitive archer was doing on the site. 

Offline Carson (CMB)

Offline Carson (CMB)

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 03:14:39 pm »
well that didnt work very well.  I don't know what is going on.   :(

Offline stickbender

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012, 04:29:30 pm »
     Well I just tried to post this before, but I think it is floating in Tron's  rec room.  I will try this again.  If something works leave it alone. ;)  Buuuttttt, "Hey, what if we moved this board to here, and put this chip, here, and framinized the remulation equalizer, to the clinating coconnibulator?  ??? It might be an improvement, but if the fractionating fram distortion cam were to be overloaded with protonic isolating particulate from residue coming from the frunticulinated disc rotation spindle, it might disparticulate the bio spheric, visual simulator orb, so that pictures might not be able to be opened." :P  "Yeah, so?"  "It sounds good to me, just go ahead and try it."  "What's the worse that could happen?" ::) :P  "It will be fun!" :)  "If there is a problem, we can just blame it on HAARP (High frequency Active Auroral Research Program) which has been causing massive fish and bird kills, where ever they have employed their chemical cloud seeding, to be able to bounce high frequency radio waves, off of clouds, and are able to direct them, to targets, such as other clouds, causing massive raining, or to ground targets, with electromagnetic impulse beams, which will shut down any and all electronic equipment, rendering them useless, in a given area.  When high frequency radio waves, are directed at the ground it causes the tectonic plates to vibrate, and sometimes fracturing, causing loud booming under ground, such as in Ohio, and Nova
Scotia,  with small earthquake swarms, and other little oddities, where ever they do their testing.  We can just say that HAARP was testing in our area, and they caused a nano second of electromagnetic impulse beam to temporarily disable our system." ;)   "And when we finally figure out just what the heck happened to the system, we will be hailed as Heros, and we will get free gifts from our many adoring members." ;)  "Cool!" 8)   "Hand me that articulated disfractioning tri fusion plasmatic fram cover remover, and lets just see what is in this baby!"  :)

Just kidding, P.A., I know you are trying to improve the system, and I have actually grown to like the new color, and changes to the system you recently made. :)
     Have you tried adjusting the prismatic ambulating frequency photo plasmatic bio ionic clanticulator dial?  could be out of sync with the protonic universe balance wheel. ;) :P  Just a thought. :)   I am sure you have already checked that. ;)  Hey!  Didn't you guys go to the Tennessee Classic?  You didn't by any chance leave a manual, with some old guy, and tell him you will back in a few days, and if there is any problems, it is all simply addressed in the manual.  Which is sitting on that fork lift pallate.? :o :o  CMB, I think the problem will be solved in a few days.  I hope so, I want to see that wooden truck, and your Son's bench.

Wayne
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:34:50 pm by stickbender »

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2012, 04:42:06 pm »
Lets see if this works

How's this?  EDIT: Nope, too big.  There, that's better.

Not sure I got them all.

George

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:45:37 pm by gstoneberg »
St Paul, TX