Author Topic: Been knappin today.  (Read 9877 times)

Offline david w.

Re: Been knappin today.
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 10:37:13 pm »
wow those are nice. they are legal in il
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2007, 01:56:04 am »
I have heard that in NC side notched points are considered notched ???...but when I called the head law enforcement guy for NCDNR and asked his definition of a barbed point he thought for a minute and said they couldn't look like a fish hook. ???  None of the points I have look like fish hooks. But he also said I had better ask the offices that would be writing the ticket. :o    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 10:53:26 am »
They do get a little confusing with the laws - can't look like a fish hook, Hmm ???. Wonder how exactly your sposed to interpret that? Think I'll carry some around with me - next time I run into a game warden I'll get his take on the situation, he, he.

Wow Wanbli!!! Talk about attention to detail!! Those are beautiful! What kind of material is that, looks like that stuff from Austrailia - called moorite or something like that.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 10:30:04 pm »
  Arne,Very nice points.It looks like the one in the top right corner is Knife River flint,and the other ones are not Mookite.Maybe heat treated Kay County,and the ones on the left look like novaculite.Who in the state's made those points?
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

DBernier

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2007, 08:48:09 am »
Who ever this guy Harold is, he "IS" good. Looks like he used a punch and die set-up. Amazing attention to detail. Do any of you people out there know of him? You are a lucky guy Howanbli.

Dick