Linked Events

• Trad Shoot-NC: May 04, 2012 - May 06, 2012

Author Topic: Trad Shoot-NC  (Read 2770 times)

Offline nclonghunter

Trad Shoot-NC
« on: March 27, 2012, 12:00:04 pm »
This event is the same weekend as the classic...May 4-6 in Wilkesboro, NC at West Kerr Scott Reservoir. In case you can't go to the classic, here is another NC option. It's for recurves,longbows and primitive bows.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 05:28:46 pm by Calendargirl »
There are no bad knappers, only bad flakes

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Trad Shoot-NC
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 12:23:27 pm »
Man I hate that,I have been wanting to make this one for a long time and this was going to be the year,I understand why you changed the date just wished it could have been better timming for me.Good luck,hope it all goes good for yall.We get a lot from that area and are some fine folks for sure.We will miss seeing some of them and you also. :(
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline bryan irwin

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 12:10:44 am »
Im a member of the cta and Iwon't make it il be at the classic see you on monday or tuesday pappy.
bryan irwin

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 03:10:19 am »
This will be my first year in many that I will not be going to "Hickory".  :(  It was always my favorite shoots of the year. My home state shoot.  A place I would see folks I only saw at Hickory each year and folks I saw more frequently. I was a member of CTA for years and have supported the North Carolina Traditional Archery Championships even after I was no longer a member. I'm saddened mostly that the dates are the same as the Tenn. Classic. I'll be at the Classic!  8)
  It also saddens me to think about all that Herb Reynolds did not only for CTA(Herb was the founder) but also for traditional and primitive archery in NC and around the country. Herb was an inspiration to me and many other folks that knew him...and he was a very open and generous person.

Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC