Author Topic: I need to apologize  (Read 3951 times)

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
Re: I need to apologize
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2012, 03:37:04 pm »
 ;D
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2012, 08:35:09 pm »
I was being serious. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline bowtarist

• Primitive Archer Subscription Number PM103651
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 02:12:07 am »
HI larious.  Is that you in the picture? dpg
(:::.)    Osage music played daily. :)

Offline stickbender

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 05:03:33 am »

Well I was on my way to bed, when I saw this, and I was wondering what did he have to apologize for?  So..... I opened it up, and there was this sincere apology, and I went for it.  Ya got me! :P  That was quite an arrow, must have been made in Alaska, which is much larger than Texas! ;) ;D  I guess that they don't allow Alaska to be shown on maps in Texas Schools, you know how sensitive those Texans are about Texas being the biggest and all. Well till Alaska became a State, in the fifties  ;)....... ::) ;D ;D ;D  Hey Cip, You have a Pm.
Whoever did that, did a great job.  Cool, eye catcher.  Especially when it is attached with an apology! ;)
                                                   Wayne

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 01:10:40 pm »
Texican and an Alaskan were in an argument.  Alaskan says, "Shut yer face or we'll split Alaska in half and you'll be the THIRD largest state!"
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 05:38:56 pm »

Cipriano, calm down, he was just making a "Jest", even though it is quite correct.
Texas is big.  Ok, how's that?  It just isn't the bigg-est. ;)  Texas has lots of .....uh, rock, and sand.  Alaska has LOTS of gold, oil, trees, fish, deer, moose, Caribou, beaver, bear, Eagles, otters, seals, whales, and a huge tourist industry.  Not that Texas doesn't get some tourists to visit the Alamo. ;)  It is just a fact of life, Texas USED to be the biggest state.  Sorry if any of us offended any Texacans, on here.  But Texas does have more knappable rock! 8) :) :)  And they have more cattle!  So see you are still number one in some areas! ;)  Oh, speaking of Eagles, go to you tube, and click on "Decorah Eagles"  There is a nesting pair at a fish farm, in Ill. that has cameras on them 24/7. 

Offline Jimbob

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 01:44:32 am »
Alaska may be alot bigger than Texas but you will never meet anyone that is as proud to be Alaskan as a Texan is to be Texan.  Texas isnt just a state, its a state of mind!!  BTW I wasnt offended, I can handle a jab to the ribs every now and then.  Plus arent we all living in the greatest country anyway, well besides those guys out in Cali >:D :P
You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!---Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

"Show me a man who will jump out of an airplane, and I'll show you a man who'll fight for his country."
Lt. General James Gavin

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jimmy.filidei

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012, 01:58:41 am »
its one thing to be proud of being from one of the biggest states, but being proud to be from the smallest( and best), now thats special ::)
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012, 02:02:11 am »
Don't mess with Texas  ;)
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left