Author Topic: A plug for Stave Master  (Read 6606 times)

Offline BearG

Re: A plug for Stave Master
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 01:58:47 pm »
Bear, I'll make up for your loss of drinking time when I get there. Have a cold one waiting for me!  ;)
No sacrifice is too great for a friend!  ::)
AGREED SIR
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline seabass

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 05:54:35 pm »
Bear,don't forget that i'll be there to help also.Pat,with me and Bear you won't have to worry about having a cold one for ya.there will be plenty.see you soon,Steve
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 06:01:37 pm »
There always is, Steve.  ;)
  I can hardly wait!
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline bubby

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 08:44:26 pm »
where can you get the info for one? Bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline coaster500

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 09:00:55 pm »
pm sent bubby
Inspiration, information and instruction by the ton and it's free,,, such a deal :)

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 02:36:28 am »
Since I ain't going to the Classic, can you swing thru Rapid City and drop ship one of them fancypants outfits???

We'll unload it from your truck and then I can climb into the space where the Stave Master sat and I can ride to Tennessee!!!  Win-Win for me.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline snag

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 03:06:40 am »
Yep, Keenan has a real great design in this. I had to have one also. Haven't had the time to really spend a lot of time in "the driver's seat".  I can remember the first bow I tried making out of hazelnut. I actually sat on the stave when using the draw knife! Not only uncomfortable for many body parts, but it was a little risky! haha
Is. 49:2 ....He made me a polished arrow and concealed me in His quiver.

Offline Stiks-N-Strings

• life really is pretty damn simple, just live it!
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 05:43:21 am »
I picked up one last year at the classic, best money I ever spent on bow making. I do need one of those tool caddies though Keenan  ;D I'll pick it up at the classic.
learned a great deal many things during my absence the last few years,
True friends are rare and priceless.
You always think it won’t happen to you, well it can it will. Such is life, it ain't fair and shows no indifference. Enjoy it anyway

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 07:14:13 am »
I have not been able to stand and chase rings for over 3 years, and now I can work on them all day.  To say that Keenan's stave master saved me from not making bows, is an understatement.  I love it and am now able to do what I love.  Thanks again so much for a great product Keenan.

Offline Keenan

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2012, 10:00:25 pm »
Thanks guys for all the positive feedback. Just knowing that it is helping people enjoy making bows moves our hearts.

JW I'm cutting clear across the US from Oregon so your welcome to jump in but you have to ride in the fancy chair facing forward with a big grin on your face. Fair warning,,,,,I had to clean the windshield allot last time. >:D >:D >:D   I've heard most bugs are 90% protein :o

Offline seabass

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2012, 10:48:14 pm »
Keenan,please don't forget my tool caddy.i so need it brother.the stave master is one of the best things i have ever bought.i sit in that thing almost daily.i have a bad back also,but this chair helps a great deal with that.see you soon Keenan,Steve
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Bevan R.

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2012, 10:51:07 pm »
JW I'm cutting clear across the US from Oregon so your welcome to jump in but you have to ride in the fancy chair facing forward with a big grin on your face. Fair warning,,,,,I had to clean the windshield allot last time. >:D >:D >:D   I've heard most bugs are 90% protein :o

I got this mental picture of JW on top of your truck, sitting at a stave master, working a stave all the way to the classic. :laugh: :laugh:
Bowmakers are a little bent, but knappers are just plain flaky.

Offline Keenan

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2012, 11:41:30 pm »
 Steve, It is ready for you bud! ;)

I got this mental picture of JW on top of your truck, sitting at a stave master, working a stave all the way to the classic. :laugh: :laugh:

Bevan That might even make the evening news! :o  "Strange path of yellow shaving cutting across the United States, Leads to rehab for Rapid City man"

Offline coaster500

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2012, 11:45:38 pm »
Well the first thing ya know JW's in the air, all the folks on PA said move away from there...  They said that The Classic is the place ya ought to be so the loaded up the truck and they moved to tennesse...  hills that is, yellow gold, from a  tennessee tree!!

Damm no sleep last night  ???
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 11:56:51 pm by coaster500 »
Inspiration, information and instruction by the ton and it's free,,, such a deal :)

Offline Keenan

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2012, 11:49:24 pm »
Now that was good Kip, Almost lost my dinner!