Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 1528 times)

chillguy

Hello All
« on: January 27, 2012, 12:24:32 pm »
Hey everyone! First of all I must say just say...wow! Tthe bows I've seen pictures of are amazing. You all are good at this looks like I came to the best place to learn! I built some bows during high school (and loved it) but college was hectic and didn't have the time for it. Now that I'm out in the real world I have some time on my hands and want to learn more about it and just get better at bow building.

Thanks - chillguy

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 12:26:28 pm »
Welcome chillguy. You've come to the right place. Jump right in and enjoy bthe fun. ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 05:32:48 pm »
Its a bowyers encyclopedia at your finger tips. Use it up!

Welcome
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 06:08:50 pm »
Welcome to PA !
Guy
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 08:10:02 pm »
Come on in and chill, guy!

What part of the country do you hail from?  We probably got a member close by you. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Josh B

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 12:11:07 am »
Welcome ! Welcome! There is a lot of knowledge here and the folks are absolutely tickled to share it.  Which is good, cause I need all the help I can get.  It does help to know what your general location is. Just a region will suffice. For instance I'm from North central KS. And we love pictures. Once again welcome ,        Josh