Author Topic: Tennesse Classic  (Read 90966 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Tennesse Classic
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2012, 09:48:37 pm »
Steve, it will be great to finally meet you.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline seabass

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2012, 11:39:17 pm »
Pat and Eddie we have already met at the last classic.i didn't get to spend alot of time with either of you.this year will be different.last classic was my first.KerryB was teaching me how to make a bow.his wife was sick and he had to leave early so i tended his booth and hung out with Keenan.Kerry is a great guy and it was the least i could do.i owe him alot.plus i got to hang out with Keenan.it was a great week and i can't wait to do it again.like i said,i will hitchhike if i have to.this year i plan on getting one of those basket quivers that you make Pat.those things are sweet.i saw the one you made for Keenans wife.very nice brother.anyway,i'll see you guys there.see you soon,Steve
Middletown,Ohio

Offline Keenan

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2012, 12:29:33 am »
Badger, Glad to here you are going. Been wanting to meet you for some time now.  I am trying to get Juniper Junky and maybe a few more from the NW to go as well.

One thing about the Tenn Classic. It's like the biggest family reunion that you've ever been to. ;)

Lulyn and I are trying to pack our schedule this year with more Rendezvous and events. And as of right now February to June is going to be a blurr. But we are shooting for being at Tenn. in early May

Offline Stingray45

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2012, 12:52:06 am »
Hey Charlie,

I may attempt to get to the classic this year but it depends on the weekend on whether or not I can make it. Got my first baby on the way in June, along with my little brother's wife being due the week before my wife is and my sister in law is getting married. So needless to say I have more than a few trips up to Western PA/Eastern OH I'll be making for different events with my wife. I think most of them are going to fall right around the weekend of the classic. I will let you know if I am going though once I figure that out.

Barry
Is there anything better than wandering the earth with a stick and string in your hand?

Offline gmc

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2012, 12:55:59 am »
Its good to see this thread already.

I can't wait to be there.......
Central Kentucky

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2012, 07:54:36 am »
Still going,  Barry It is the first full weekend on May 4/5/6,come early and stay a while.Steve that's great news, :) :) I was hoping you would make it some day. :)
That is always the most fun to me is meeting all the new folks  face to face and of course seeing all my old friends. It is truly like one big family. :) :) Joe I am sure hoping you are making it back this year,I heard you may be going to Africa. :( Can't
blame you for that but you would sure be missed. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2012, 11:17:52 am »
Pappy:  I talked to Hawk Huston yesterday and he said he wants to come to the Classic if he can get away.  Last year I had planned to route thru S. Dakota and pick up J. W. "the Bird Man" Halverson, but he begged off at the last minute.  Would help me to make the long trip if he would agree to make the Classic this year.  Every time I see that elk hide it makes me feel bad because of the work you and Jesse had to put in on it!  Sounds like with the exception of Jesse that this year's Classic will set another record!  A/Ho Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2012, 11:30:33 am »
No problem with the Elk hide,taught me a lot and turned out nice,a few holes but nice and soft just the same,warm also. I hope it works out for you and Hawk and it would be great to have J.W. for sure. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

blackhawk

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2012, 12:33:53 pm »
Geez...what's all the hype about??.. ???....its not even close to spring yet :laugh:

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2012, 12:42:44 pm »
I'll be there Tuesday or before till Sunday or Monday, Ronnie let me know what to bring for all the deep fries we had last year.  Eddie, can you say ribs, those were great. 
B  Dan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline BearG

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2012, 03:52:59 pm »
Bear,if you still have room i would love to tag along.i am over in middletown.i'm going back this year even if i have to hitchhike.i met you down there last year.you guys seem like a fun bunch.if you still have room,shoot me a pm.i'll bing some gas money.
PM sent,  Not a problem coming with and camping with us.  Just remember I headed down bright and early on 4/27/12
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline seabass

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2012, 06:00:45 pm »
Bear i sent you a pm.thank you for the offer,i can't wait.i'll get with you before we go to talk about everything.thanks again,Steve(seabass)
Middletown,Ohio

Offline BearG

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2012, 06:43:24 pm »
Geez...what's all the hype about??.. ???....its not even close to spring yet :laugh:
Man I take it you never been or you would understand, Kinda like riding a Harley.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline cracker

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2012, 08:30:09 pm »
I'll be there Tuesday or before till Sunday or Monday, Ronnie let me know what to bring for all the deep fries we had last year.  Eddie, can you say ribs, those were great. 
B  Dan
Hey Dan just whtever you feel like bringing will be fine. Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2012, 09:03:58 pm »
I'd be better off camping up near ya'll. Save walking and hauling meat. I'l bring some short, sawed ribs, too. And got a new batter box from Bass Pro, works great.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?