Author Topic: need a shooting glove.  (Read 1967 times)

Offline Autumnbear

• My drum site
need a shooting glove.
« on: November 15, 2011, 05:22:36 pm »
I just got a new hunting weight bow and am looking for a shooting glove. Size medium would be great. I could make you a nice rawhide rattle or a dream catcher. I have other thing to trade also. PM me if interested._Josh
"WHY DON'T WE LIBERATE, THESE UNITED STATES WE'RE THE ONES WHO NEED IT THE WORST
LET THE REST OF THE WORLD HELP US FOR A CHANGE AND REBUILD AMERICA FIRST"--MERLE HAGGARD

CLEAN AND SOBER AND PROUD OF IT HOSS!!!

Offline burchett.donald

Re: need a shooting glove.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 10:52:47 am »
 Not meant to be rude here but it will only take a couple of weeks to toughen up your fingers and you won't have to worry about losing your glove because it will always be there. I get a cleaner release and fingers never get grooved and hang up on release. Maybe you've tried that and you don't like it. Good shooting to you and God bless.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 01:21:10 pm by burchett.donald »
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Offline Autumnbear

• My drum site
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 05:21:44 pm »
I don't think it's rude to suggest a no glove approach. I can see the merit in not using a glove but I still think I will shoot with one.
"WHY DON'T WE LIBERATE, THESE UNITED STATES WE'RE THE ONES WHO NEED IT THE WORST
LET THE REST OF THE WORLD HELP US FOR A CHANGE AND REBUILD AMERICA FIRST"--MERLE HAGGARD

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 06:28:48 pm »
I think I have one made by PSE laying around that your welcome to, Josh.  I can't remember what size it is, but I'll see if I can find it when I get home and let you know.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline Autumnbear

• My drum site
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 08:08:21 pm »
Thanks dude!

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 01:44:22 pm »
Sorry I let this one slip my mind, Josh.  The glove is an XL.  My hands are about 7.75" long and it fits them pretty well.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline Autumnbear

• My drum site
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 09:39:31 pm »
XL will be a bit too big. Thanks for looking.