Author Topic: Time to meet you all!  (Read 4742 times)

Offline Keenan

Re: Time to meet you all!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 10:51:26 pm »
We hello Nikki. What a wonderfull surprise this is. Now Lulyn has no excuse not to have her own sign on account on here. Yea. I've been prodding her to do so instead of posting on my threads. You rock Girl! Thank you for all you do in promoting PA and building the community.
  I love the part about John not being able to Hack the bow you built :o :o Now I can tease him a little.  Looking forward to your  future articles and postings! ;)
 Tell John Hi for me. We miss you all.

Offline stikchik

• Primitive Archer on Facebook
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2011, 01:41:54 am »
Hey Keenan, YESS tell Lulyn to get on here. I know she has some great advice and stories to tell :) I am looking forward to doing some more bow building especially since I have time now  :laugh: the only problem I have is that my hubby thinks he is running out of wood  ::) so I would have to be really nice to convince him to share his pile  >:D   He is convinced there is no bow wood in Mt...I am determined to find him some somewhere here! O:) 
Thanks again everyone! Glad to be aboard! ;)

Offline Scowler

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2011, 10:29:57 am »
Hello Nikki.

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2011, 12:58:06 pm »
Nikki
I am sure you will find some wood !
If you post it on here a few times that you can"t then it will just fall out of the sky to you !!( I know the kind hearted folks on here will make it happen )
Have fun !
Guy
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline stikchik

• Primitive Archer on Facebook
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2011, 03:11:00 pm »
Guy, I know that you all are amazing people and would do that, but I would never ask for any. My hubby has a garage full, ask Keenan  ??? And I know he will give me one.  We just moved to Mt from Oregon so he is going through withdrawals because he hasn't found any bow wood here but he has plenty :) Besides, if we dont find any here, then we get to make a trip back to Oregon and visit our old friends...maybe around May :)  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thanks again everyone!