Author Topic: CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE 2011!!!!!  (Read 92862 times)

Offline jonathan creason

Re: CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE 2011!!!!!
« Reply #270 on: December 15, 2011, 01:15:03 am »
Mine's forged, ground, and ready for heat treating.  If I was going to be around next week I could probably get it out the door before Christmas.  We've been invited to tour the White House though, so I'll be out of town for a few days.  If I get out out it'll be by the skin of my teeth.  Otherwise it'll be the week after.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #271 on: December 15, 2011, 05:25:50 am »
Dedo ell ! Your all like a bunch of kids wanting to open a present on the day before christmas!

That's right Josh.. Like my classroom. If one goes to the potty they all have to go potty. If one gets a Kleenex they all need one and if one sharpens their pencil they will all line up to sharpen their pencil too even if they have a sharpened pencil... Cognitive disonance.. That's what that is.. That's why I like this  community so much. Y'all are all like a bunch of kids  :laugh:

cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Stoker

« Reply #272 on: December 15, 2011, 11:51:58 am »
Sent mine out yesterday afternoon. Had to go to the bank and the post office is 3 doors down.
He promised me it will be there before Christmas. ::) It's the goverment what could go wrong.
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #273 on: December 15, 2011, 01:38:11 pm »
work schedule and grandkids not co-operating - will get it out soon though.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #274 on: December 15, 2011, 03:44:33 pm »
http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,29532.0.html Here is the link to who has shipped and recieved ;D
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #275 on: December 15, 2011, 03:55:29 pm »
You're right on the ball, Joshy!  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #276 on: December 15, 2011, 04:04:51 pm »
 :D Thanks Pat ya I waited to long on the bow trade and had to do allot of sifting through old posts to figure out who shipped and recieved so I figured I would get this one going now! ;D
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Offline criveraville

« Reply #277 on: December 16, 2011, 03:09:23 am »
Mine is about finished and should go out Saturday. Diego and I made our gift together.  Last February when we had a week long freeze two palm trees planted where we attend church died.  When they cut the brances off I took them home.  We made crosses from them and the palm wrapping.  The girls, Diego and I made over 50 crosses from those dead branches and gave them away. 

Cipriano
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 03:14:36 pm by criveraville »
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline criveraville

« Reply #278 on: December 16, 2011, 03:17:16 pm »
In July when we camped at the coast another fisherman caught this redfish. It had swallowed the hook and was going to die.  The man that caught it was not going to tag it and was going to toss it back.  He asked me if I wanted it and I gladly took it.  I kept the scales and they make great guitar picks. 

Offline criveraville

« Reply #279 on: December 16, 2011, 03:19:35 pm »
The pick will be on a necklace with the inscription, "Matt 4:19."

Cipriano

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #280 on: December 16, 2011, 03:23:11 pm »
Those are very cool, Cipriano.  Kuddos for getting the family involved.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #281 on: December 16, 2011, 05:56:30 pm »
So, What do elderberry sticks, black walnut shells and deer legs have in common?

One of you will find out soon!

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #282 on: December 16, 2011, 06:00:04 pm »
 :-\ Now you got my interest! :D

Josh

Offline criveraville

« Reply #283 on: December 16, 2011, 07:11:28 pm »
So, What do elderberry sticks, black walnut shells and deer legs have in common?

One of you will find out soon!

And I thought I had a creative idea.. I hope to see pics of this.

Cipriano

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #284 on: December 17, 2011, 03:20:15 am »
Gonna be away from the computer for a few days :'( If you ship or recieve please post on the thread I started about who has shipped and recieved. thanks

Josh