Author Topic: tiller pictures  (Read 3797 times)

Offline david w.

tiller pictures
« on: June 24, 2007, 09:43:39 pm »
i finally got pics. Its so simple.  The first one is low braced and the second one is at 18" on the tillerring tree.  The tiller was great until I braced it and then it changed.  now one of the limbs is stiff.   So i need your input and ill give people time to reply untill i start again.  I need to even the limb so i might do that tonight.

thanks for the help,
david
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo

Offline david w.

Re: tiller pictures
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 09:45:46 pm »
how do you resize pictures it isnt showing up
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo

Offline sonny

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 09:52:45 pm »
I use Windows Office Picture Manager to compress pics before posting them.
whatever program you typically use to edit your pics should give you the option to compress or resize them.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 12:15:15 am »
I set my camera at the lowest "quality" shot setting. With both mine and my wife's cameras the pics come out 640x480 and less than 200thing-a-ma-jigs.   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline waterlogged

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 01:05:58 am »
If you use photobucket it has a "picture resizer" (believe it or not I'm actually the tech person in my family, lol). If you have a cell phone with a decent camera it usually comes out just the right size, that's how I tend to take mine.
Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps. ~Emo Philips
I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein