Author Topic: Pics for Marius  (Read 37160 times)

Offline DanaM

Re: Pics for Marius
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2007, 06:17:28 am »
e-mail is dana1@chartermi.net

Send away guys, but please don't get carried away. Marius got yer pics will  I have 4 days off comin up will get busy on them ok.
I'm happy to help in any way I can afterall we are all brothers right ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline DanaM

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2007, 07:21:59 am »
Marius I decided to have a thrid cup of coffee and get yer pics done before work. Their on their way to Ed.
Its 6 AM and I will still be an hour early for work, sure wish I was one of them people that sleeps in :-\ ::)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Dustybaer

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2007, 07:40:02 am »
thanks brother.  this forum never ceases to amaze me.  it's lunch time here and as y'all may have noticed, i can access the site from work.  i think it started monday and i wonder how long before they block me again.   ;D  anyway, this article thing is turning into another community project.  i love it.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2007, 02:24:39 pm »
Hmm....Marius, I wouldn't think they would want good resolution pics of you in PA!   

Marius, I didn't really mean the comment above...still trying to get even with you and Justin for that time a while back that I once again stuck my foot in my mouth and you guys nailed me!  ;D

I can't ever get any satisfaction if you don't at least acknowledge that I'm trying to give you a hard way to go! ;D ;D ;D

Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2007, 03:31:36 pm »
You are such a nice guy Greg.  You cant even kid around without apologizing.  We should all be a little more that way.  BTW Didn't your momma tell you that the best way to deal with people who are teasing is to ignore them.  Now you know it works. Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2007, 03:46:32 pm »
i remember that comment. couldn't stop laughing and laughing  ;)
you are going to have to work real "hard" to get them all back Greg for that one! ;)  :o
and for goodness sake don't apologize!  ;D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2007, 05:16:50 pm »
Wasn't it something about being stiff in the morning ;D after working at Pappy's of course ;)

Manistique, MI

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2007, 06:10:58 pm »
  :-X  :-X  :-X   ;)  ;D

Offline DanaM

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2007, 06:16:34 pm »
Greg ya should have left the sleeping dog lie! ;D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 06:34:09 pm by DanaM »

Manistique, MI

Dustybaer

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2007, 03:24:31 am »
sorry greg.  like justin said, acknowledging your comment would have elevated it's importance  ;D  you'll have to try harder.  but i have an "on-topic" suggestion for you:  get hold of that infamous picture, dick took of me one mornig and post it here.  then you're not only even, you're ahead.  ;D

yeah, and quit apologizing  ;D

Offline DanaM

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2007, 06:27:03 am »
Does anyone have more pics for Marius if so e-mail them to me and I will fix them and forward to Ed at PA.

dana1@ chartermi.net

Manistique, MI

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2007, 08:41:55 am »
Greg ya should have left the sleeping dog lie!

Yeah, he woke up in a biting mood didn't he? :) That was the comment Dana, thanks for refreshing all our memories! ;D

you are going to have to work real "hard" to get them all back Greg for that one!

It's going to take "stiff" discipline on my part...but I promise I'll work real "hard" to get at least even with you guys, if not drive ahead. ;)
Greg

Offline DanaM

« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2007, 10:17:39 am »
 ;D ;D ;D

Manistique, MI

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2007, 10:48:47 am »
Greg your a chucklehead!  ;D

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2007, 01:57:07 pm »
Greg your a chucklehead! 

I'm sorry... ;D
Greg