Author Topic: I got ma trade bow from wildkatt!!!!  (Read 4701 times)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
I got ma trade bow from wildkatt!!!!
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:56:16 am »
 ;D ;D Well I was happy to see mail lady pull into the yard and honk the horn, she pulled out a long cardboard tube out of the back. I said " O Great" she said "If you dont want it i can return it to the address it came from" I replied HECK NO! and took the package and ran into the house. Wildkatt did a great job in packaging the bow in a thick walled cardboard tube, the bow was wrapped in bubble wrap the whole length and then the ends stuffed with plastic safeway type bags and capped at the ends, it was very succure! Any way the bow is Osage 65# @26" and shoots real straight, hard, fast and quiet with very little hand shock. I want to give you another thank you very much for a great bow and for your fourth bow its really good!. Here are some pictures the 1st picture un braced 2nd picture is the bow braces and just for info im not grabbing my self thats just where my hand was when my wife took the picture lol ;D 3rd is me drawing 4th is full draw and 5th is just because after I was done shooting it a while. Hope you enjoy the pictures I know I really enjoy the bow .

Josh
Here is the original thread wildkatt started http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,25484.0.html
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 03:19:32 am by Elktracker »
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
Re: I got ma trade bow from wildkatt!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 12:58:05 am »
Im working on pics I messed up somewhere here
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 01:25:49 am »
test

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 01:28:21 am »
Ok here they are sorry I was having problems had to start a photo bucket account, thanks for looking

Josh

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 01:46:37 am »
Josh, looks like a perfect fit!  8)  WildKatt done good for you....and all your hard work is paying off!  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline LEGIONNAIRE

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 01:51:09 am »
Very nice bow there, he did a good job on the bow.
CESAR

LEGIONNAIRE ARCHERY

Offline Sidewinder

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 02:29:12 am »
Congrats on your new bow Josh and good job on it Wildcat. I got mine a couple weeks ago and I am pleased as pie. I have my trade bow started but its in a holding pattern right now. It'll be done in time though.   Danny
"You know a tree by the fruit it bears"   God

HatchA

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 05:54:21 am »
Congratulations Josh!  Lovely item to receive in the mail ;D;D

Great job on the bow, Katt :)

Offline John K

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 10:54:07 am »
Nice looking bow ! Good job Katt, and i can tell by your smile Josh, you like the bow !!
The only way to fail is to never start !

Offline half eye

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 11:07:23 am »
Katt,
     absolutely outstanding Sir !!! A very fine bow by anyone's standards.
rich

Offline ErictheViking

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 01:27:10 pm »
congrats Josh, glad you are happy.  Is that the first piece of osage you have? just curious since you live in th NW like me(not too easy to come by) . Good job Wildkatt on an excellent bow.
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 01:40:29 pm »
I have some billets that are soon to be bows but yes its the first Osage bow that I could call mine and its great stuff! Thanks for looking everyone

Josh

Offline wildkatt

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 02:09:22 pm »
 ;D Glad y-all like it. Josh have fun it should be heavy enough to hunt with >:D

Katt
I didnt claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegies

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 02:13:56 pm »
O ya I will have some fun with it, I may hunt deer with it this year but I have one I made picked out for elk season ;D It will see some blood soon im sure ;)

Offline wildkatt

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 09:11:59 pm »
 ;D Thats what i was hoping for,and TY Sidewinder for the stave trade. Hope u get a great bow out of it.

Katt
I didnt claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegies