Author Topic: Recognizing PA members at the Tenn. Classic  (Read 15710 times)

Offline stickbender

Re: Recognizing PA members at the Tenn. Classic
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2011, 11:25:09 pm »

Dang, now it's Jonathan that has to be worried  :o :P.....By the way, which one of you gets out, when you stop for gas? ::)  Well Justin, just think, you could be riding up with Vincent Minor, with his loin cloth, Nose, and ear plugs, plus the Mohawk. ;)  Maybe that will help to take the edge off a little, but then again, you could be riding up with both of them.  :P :o :o.....Some how the thought of those two together, kinda makes me think of the movie the Hills Have Eyes..... :o  Was Jonathan ever in Prison?  He hasn't bought you any gifts or anything has he?  Check on the Grey Hound routes...... ;D ;D

Wayne

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2011, 03:23:28 am »
well if were gonna go by descriptions
theni will be the guy who keeps to himself
and tries to avoid large groups of people
even at gatherings  ;D

seriously,i dont do crowds well or for long periods at a time
i definatly can sypathise with that, for example, next weekend i will most likely be working on that ash warbow im doing the build along for instead of going to my junior prom ;D
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline sailordad

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2011, 03:26:43 am »
you should go to prom
i would rather go to prom than stay home and work my wood by myself :o ;D
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline fishfinder401

« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2011, 03:37:44 am »
you should go to prom
i would rather go to prom than stay home and work my wood by myself :o ;D
im the definition of antisocial , Ive only hung out with a friend once this year;D, i also have a thing about being touched  or bumped into be people, it may sound weird but if someone touches me i have to rub where i was touched or i go crazy, i might actually have a friend over or two that also aren't going, not sure though, as long as i have my music bows and fishing rods ill be happy ;D

Offline stickbender

« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2011, 07:04:18 pm »

Sailordad,  ;D ;D ;D  Good one.  Fishfinder, it's a good thing you don't work for the FD, and you let that out, you would be rubbing your skin off.  Never let them know what particular quirks you have or what irritates you. ;)  You need to go to the Prom.  Sometimes being touched is a good thing. ;)  Depending on where, and who is doing the touching..... ;D  Instead of rubbing the area touched, try touching back.  Pretty soon, you will be a prolific toucher. ::)  Crowds will be your life.  ;D Touch, touch, touch, ....... ;D ;D  Go to the Prom, it is the only one you will get to go to.  Unless you get over being touched, and have kids, and drop them off at the Prom......Sooooo...... Uh ...... if you touch "yourself", do you have to rub the spot, and for how long?  :o;D ;D ;D >:D >:D ;D

Wayne

JustinNC

« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2011, 07:10:54 pm »
I think I might sit this one out instead. Too much touching and wood rubbing in large crowds going on. Like a redneck woodstock.

Offline fishfinder401

« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2011, 07:24:04 pm »

Sailordad,  ;D ;D ;D  Good one.  Fishfinder, it's a good thing you don't work for the FD, and you let that out, you would be rubbing your skin off.  Never let them know what particular quirks you have or what irritates you. ;)  You need to go to the Prom.  Sometimes being touched is a good thing. ;)  Depending on where, and who is doing the touching..... ;D  Instead of rubbing the area touched, try touching back.  Pretty soon, you will be a prolific toucher. ::)  Crowds will be your life.  ;D Touch, touch, touch, ....... ;D ;D  Go to the Prom, it is the only one you will get to go to.  Unless you get over being touched, and have kids, and drop them off at the Prom......Sooooo...... Uh ...... if you touch "yourself", do you have to rub the spot, and for how long?  :o;D ;D ;D >:D >:D ;D

Wayne
i will eventually grow out of it, right now it like an ocd type of thing so i kind of have to do it no matter who or where( try walking down a crowded high school hallway), and dont worry, i still have my senior prom, and i will force myself to go to that one whether i like it or not, as for this prom, its this friday and i cant buy a ticket anymore, and to tell you the truth, paying 45dollars to be in a crowded overly lowed place that plays music i absolutly hate seems like something i would rather avoid if i can ;D, i would rather spend that prepping for the run of giant striped bass approaching my areas in the next month, i cant wait ;D
noel

Offline stickbender

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2011, 08:35:11 pm »

I don't blame you on those merits.  That is a bit exorbitant to pay for something you don't care for.  Sort of why I got rid of my dish from bellsouth.  Loaded with programs I don't watch, and they won't let you swap anything, you can only upgrade.  And still have a load of programs I don't want to watch, but am paying for!  If these cable, and satellite companies would get their collective heads out of their lower orifices, and let people choose and swap programs, to THEIR likings they would not have any problem getting people to sign up.  I asked the woman on the line, if she liked to go out for a nice steak dinner now and then, and she said yes.  I said what if you ordered a nice steak and it came with rutabagas, or what ever food you did not like, she said, well I wouldn't order it.  I said what if it came with all the dishes on the menu?  She she would not eat there,  I said me neither, send someone to get your dish equipment!  I haven't had TV since, and really don't miss it.  Well good luck fishing, and good luck on out growing your compulsive disorder. ;)

Wayne

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2011, 08:51:51 pm »
Pat I ant wearing no name tag,I don't care what Marie wants, :) :) :) You will get to know everyone
pretty quick, Cracker that was Eddie you was describing. ;) :) We do need to get together again this year for a picture like we did a couple of years ago.We was planing on it last year but mother nature had other plans. >:( We may need a bigger camera this year from the way it looks. May Try and do that Sat. evening before the meal[Early before everyone gets spread out again] :) :) As far as remembering names or handles I am awful at it,I had a guy one time come up to me and I thought
man what is that guys name ,then I thought O ya same name as mine and still couldn't remember his name. ;) :) :) See yall in 29 days and some a little sooner. :)
   Pappy
Pappy I would never make anyone wear a name tag... but I thought it might help you out a bit... cuz remember your famous quote the first time we met?   "Oh didn't realize you were a girl!"
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2011, 10:03:20 pm »
Hey fishfinder, don't worry about missing the prom.  I went to my junior prom and didn't care for it to much.  I totally skipped the senior prom and didn't miss it one bit.  My school was full of fakes, phonies, and druggies and I didn't fit in either.  Since I graduated 13 years ago, I have only kept in touch with one person.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline stickbender

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2011, 10:05:46 pm »

Osage;  Would that be the Truant Officer ? ;D ;D

Wayne

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2011, 11:18:15 pm »
Nope, he was my best friend through school.  I see him at our kids school events.  My daughter and his son are in the same grade.  Now, my wife is my best friend.  Wouldn't have it any other way.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline fishfinder401

« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2011, 12:05:17 am »
Nope, he was my best friend through school.  I see him at our kids school events.  My daughter and his son are in the same grade.  Now, my wife is my best friend.  Wouldn't have it any other way.
that sounds like the way to go ;D

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2011, 12:42:58 pm »
Hey fishfinder, don't worry about missing the prom.  I went to my junior prom and didn't care for it to much.  I totally skipped the senior prom and didn't miss it one bit.  My school was full of fakes, phonies, and druggies and I didn't fit in either.  Since I graduated 13 years ago, I have only kept in touch with one person.

I went to 4 different high schools in 4 years, all across the country.  I know what you mean about not keeping in touch, I haven't seen or talked to anyone I went to school with except my sister.  No sense trying to replay glory years that were anything but all that glorious, we all grown so far beyond all that (except the few that really cling to what transient glory they found in school).

I'm sorry I also have to announce that God, Life, and Circumstances have all conspired to get in the way of my trip to the Classic this year.  It really became apparent I wasn't supposed to go when legal troubles got in the way, two cancelled Raptor Center programs un-cancelled, and a major corporate sponsorship opportunity popped up out of nowhere. 

I want to apologize to Wolf Watcher again for cancelling out on him at the last minute, I know he was counting on having someone spell him at the wheel and allow him to drive straight through.  I'm truly sorry, Joe.  And thank you again for your kind and generous offer. 
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.