Author Topic: Grozer Bows.. any problems ordering?  (Read 4708 times)

Offline AdamW

Grozer Bows.. any problems ordering?
« on: March 25, 2011, 06:24:36 pm »
Greetings all!

I am a relative new comer to archery and quite enjoy primitive bows.  I am looking to order the Hungarian base from Grozer as the price is reasonable and their reputation is quite commendable.  I am a little concerned about placing an order however.

I have been trying to put this order through since October of 2010 and I cant seem to get much information from Neomi, Grozer's assistant.  There was a long 2 month span where I could not order the bow as no parcels could be shipped from Hungary to the US.  My bow has been ready for a month and a half and I've been asking for purchasing information for several weeks only to get inconclusive responses.  I finally received all the information I need to complete the order today.  I thought I had better ask if anyone has encountered the same difficulties in order from Grozer or if something is happening over there that is delaying their business.

Cheers!
Adam

Offline AdamW

Re: Grozer Bows.. any problems ordering?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 11:51:56 pm »
Has anyone ordered a Grozer bow in the last 6 months?  If so, did you have any issues.  I'd feel much better about ordering if I knew someone else was successful.

Offline toomanyknots

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 12:29:46 am »
Hey, over at the www.atarn.net forum you might find somebody who has. I have read threads about grozer bows over there. Although people don't post as often as they do here, they do post.
"The way of heaven is like the bending of a bow-
 the upper part is pressed down,
 the lower part is raised up,
 the part that has too much is reduced,
 the part that has too little is increased."

- Tao Te Ching, 77, A new translation by Victor H. Mair

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 08:05:51 pm »
I haven't heard of any problems. I have one I'll sell, just PM me. :)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline JBL

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 11:31:42 pm »
I have ordered from Grozer and have NEVER had any issues.  I just got a Magyar Composite (horn, wood sinew with sturgeon glue)bow from him last week.  Nice looking and shoots great.  I have had a couple of his other bows and they are all pretty nice.

Offline AdamW

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 02:38:54 pm »
I will be placing an order for the Hungarian base 60#.  I will post updates as soon as I get the bow.... What is the shipping time from Europe to the US?  a week? 2?