Author Topic: Cry-o-lot  (Read 4051 times)

JustinNC

Re: Cry-o-lot
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 10:43:32 am »
Thanks again, everybody.  I think I'm going to go back to hitting some glassy stuff for a little while.

Come on, Tim, you can't tease us like that.   ;D

Which rock hunting expedition did that come from?

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 11:07:18 am »
Nothing ugly about that-looks like a pretty nice Stanley point.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 11:34:43 am »
Thanks, Steve.

Justin, numero dos.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

JustinNC

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 11:42:52 pm »
Thanks, Steve.

Justin, numero dos.

I cried a lot this afternoon. I took a hammer to numero dos. :-[ My Costa's have a chip in them from pieces flying.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 02:12:08 am »

Been there done that, did the secret chant and such. ;D  In fact it is quite common.  But I do feel better.  Seems to have some effect on the other rocks, cause, I usally get further than with the one that was sent to the four winds. ;)  I don't have the Costa's though just dollar store reading glasses. ;)

Wayne

JustinNC

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2011, 09:04:16 am »

Been there done that, did the secret chant and such. ;D  In fact it is quite common.  But I do feel better.  Seems to have some effect on the other rocks, cause, I usally get further than with the one that was sent to the four winds. ;)  I don't have the Costa's though just dollar store reading glasses. ;)

Wayne

I was told to make them last. Theyd be my first, only, and last pair ;D

Offline stickbender

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2011, 11:26:41 am »

Justin, that is why, I have dollar store reading glasses.... ;D  I either sit on them, drop them, bend them, scratch them, or just plain lose, I mean uh, misplace them.  Ok, lose them.  Anyway, I buy four or five pair, and keep them in my truck,in the house around various areas, computer, kitchen, bathroom, etc. ;)  i have an old pair of Ray Ban sunglasses, that are still in my truck.  I don't wear them, unless I can't find my wally world sunglasses.  They are too heavy. ;)

Wayne

JustinNC

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2011, 11:56:58 am »

Justin, that is why, I have dollar store reading glasses.... ;D  I either sit on them, drop them, bend them, scratch them, or just plain lose, I mean uh, misplace them.  Ok, lose them.  Anyway, I buy four or five pair, and keep them in my truck,in the house around various areas, computer, kitchen, bathroom, etc. ;)  i have an old pair of Ray Ban sunglasses, that are still in my truck.  I don't wear them, unless I can't find my wally world sunglasses.  They are too heavy. ;)

Wayne

I guard these like a hawk  ;D

Offline sailordad

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2011, 09:15:59 pm »
ok so i am ignorant  :P

what are Costa's?  ???
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

JustinNC

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2011, 11:12:32 pm »
ok so i am ignorant  :P

what are Costa's?  ???

Sunglasses

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 12:50:14 am »
Gonna beat on some cry o lot tomorrow. will have to drink lots so i do not get dehydrated.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

JustinNC

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2011, 09:53:54 am »
Knapping under the influence, sounds like it could be fun, but I'd hate to see how many bruises, cuts, and smashed fingers I had the next day.

Or did you mean water because itd be hot? Ha ha

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2011, 10:45:14 am »
Yeah water I meant water. I ll start with water then switch later to ease the pain
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!