Author Topic: Primitive Archer Bow Trade  (Read 70106 times)

Offline John K

Re: Primitive Archer Bow Trade
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2011, 11:57:44 pm »
i say for doing this, we should all buy you  hats

Yeah, What size hat do you wear Josh  ???  :D
The only way to fail is to never start !

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
« Reply #106 on: February 16, 2011, 12:01:48 am »

actually, i say everyone includes a hat with their bow :o
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #107 on: February 16, 2011, 12:30:06 am »
I'll PM you the address Josh...

right handed, 26", up to 55#...what ever style you like to make I would love to have, lol....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline sailordad

« Reply #108 on: February 16, 2011, 12:43:34 am »

no,i dont think so
a bow is enough  ;)
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
« Reply #109 on: February 16, 2011, 12:48:17 am »

no,i dont think so
a bow is enough  ;)
ok, i was only half serious, but i still say someone buy a hat for whoever organizez this ;D
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #110 on: February 16, 2011, 01:42:31 am »
Josh, most seem to want the end of the month for the end of sign up...so Monday, February 28, 6:00pm will be the deadline to sign up for the bow trade. No one accepted aftervthat time! Once all the names are in and all the info is correct the builder/reciepient will be pared up. Marie said she will do the honors of drawing the names.
 Josh if you drew the names and matched them to the numbers you would know who chose you and who you chose. If Marie picks the names and mates them to the numbers none of the participants know who it building what for whom.  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2011, 01:55:59 am »
Josh, most seem to want the end of the month for the end of sign up...so Monday, February 28, 6:00pm will be the deadline to sign up for the bow trade. No one accepted aftervthat time! Once all the names are in and all the info is correct the builder/reciepient will be pared up. Marie said she will do the honors of drawing the names.
 Josh if you drew the names and matched them to the numbers you would know who chose you and who you chose. If Marie picks the names and mates them to the numbers none of the participants know who it building what for whom.  ;D

Ok sounds great! plus you would probably end up building my bow >:D
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2011, 02:42:15 am »
1 JustinNC .................right hand,  29" draw, 45# or higher  GOOD
2 half eye ..................right hand 27" draw, 45# to 55#, off the hand, only US shipping  GOOD
3 cammadore ............right hand, 28 to 30" draw 30" preffered, 40# to 50# off the hand or with rest GOOD
4 Bevan R. ................ right hand 27" draw 50# or lower, with shelf, can ship world wide GOOD
5 osage outlaw ..........Right handed, 55-60# @ 26"Prefer a shelf or some kind of a rest   GOOD
6 jonathan creason..... lefty, 28", 50# and up, no preference on shelf or not   GOOD
7 Matt S. ...................right hand, 28" draw preffered but can be from 25" to 32" if design calls for that, 30# to 60# GOOD
8 Lee Slikkers ............right hand, 27 to 28" draw, 45# to 55# GOOD
9 tattoo dave .............left or right hand, 27" to 28" draw  GOOD
10 jackcrafty .............right hand, 26" to 28" draw, 50#  GOOD
11 Cameroo ..............left hand, 28" draw. 50# to 60# prefered,Will ship anywhere in North America  GOOD
12 sailordad ..............RIGHT hand, 28" draw, 45# to 55# with or without shelf   GOOD
13 Elktracker .............right hand, 24" to 28" draw, 50# to 65#, shoot off hand but will take whatever, only ship in the us  GOOD
14 ken75............right handed 28 inch draw any weight, shelf or not dont care....surprise me   GOOD
15 sa .......................left hand, 26" to 27" draw, off the hand, 40# to 60#   GOOD
16 John K .................right hand, 26" draw or longer, 30# and higher GOOD 
17 JW Halverson........right hand, 26" draw, 50# to 60# (No Yew please wrong climate)
18 NTD ....................right hand, 28" draw, 50# to 55# "willing to ship to Oh Canada"    GOOD
19 Koan ...............right handed, 26", up to 55#...what ever style you like to make I would love to have   GOOD
20 Hickory Bill ..........right hand, 27" to 28" draw, 50# to 55#, floppy rest or small shelf, will ship us only preferably  GOOD
21 DELLis ................right hand, 26" draw, 55# to 75#, with or without shelf, will ship wherever   GOOD
22 Pat B ..................right hand, 45# to 55# (to 60#) @ 26", prefer off hand or floppy rest, can ship within us only  GOOD
23 Almostpighunter..45#-60# @ 28"-29" (29" preferred), off hand or right-handed rest   GOOD
24 hillbilly61 ............45-50 @ 26 right hand. Selfbow of the hand or floppy. Otherwise a shelf,   GOOD
25 hammertime ...... I'm lefty 55# or greater @ 26" draw   GOOD
26 Dvshunter............Right handed, shelf or no shelf, I'll shoot anything but 40-80 is best   GOOD
27 Parnell ...............right handed, either way on a shelf, 28" 55# give or take GOOD
28 wildKatt..............
29 tetaxidermy.......... right handed 40-60lbs @ 27'' would prefer US only shipping, arrow rest doesn't matter  GOOD
30  Michael C. ....draw length - 28 inches, weight range - 55-65 right handed, no rest prefered   GOOD
31 fishfinder401..... right hand, 32 draw and would prefer no rest and preferably 100+lbs   GOOD
32 jthompson1995...Right handed - 26-27" draw, no shelf/rest preference, 40-60 lbI would prefer not to ship internationally  GOOD
33 gstoneberg .......Right handed, 50-55lbs, 28" draw, prefer shelf but will shoot anything  GOOD
34 stringman .........Right-handed, 50-60# @ 29" draw, backed, plain, any wood, shelf or no doesn't matter    GOOD
35 wildman .......40#-60# right handed 28in
36 Sidewinder.....Right handed  27"  50-60# right handed shelf or not does'nt matter. Anywhere in North America.  GOOD
37 Mangeur de lard...45 - 50 lbs at 27'', right hand. Anything goes for the shelf/handle, style, will ship canada or us
38 woodsrunner ........28" up to 55# Right handed shelf or off the hand    GOOD
39 bcbull .....r/h 50-65#@28

This is the updated list, let me know if something is wrong or needs changed and I will fix it. Also I put a GOOD at the end of your info if I have your address. If there is not a GOOD after your info, I need you to pm it to me please so your partner knows where to ship your bow.

I think we have had a good amount of motions we  end this on the 4th of July So unless anyone objects to that, 4th of July it is. Pat b announced  Monday, February 28, 6:00pm will be the deadline to sign up for the bow trade. No one will be accepted after that time! Once all the names are in and all the info is correct the builder/reciepient will be pared up .

If anyone sees any thing that needs fixed with the list, let me know please. Also when you PM me your shipping address PLEASE do it like this so I dont have to go look and find your number and write your name, I can just copy and paste

#13 Elktracker    Josh shmoe
                        1122 Yew st west
                        Tillamook Or 97141

Thanks Josh

« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 10:06:36 pm by Elktracker »
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Stringman

« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2011, 02:08:28 pm »
I'm in, I know you all haven't seen my bows on here, but I promise to send a shooter no matter how many I break first.
Right-handed
50-60# @ 29" will do me
backed, plain, any wood, shelf or no doesn't matter to me.

Offline wildman

« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2011, 02:19:58 pm »
Im in give me a reason to get off my butt and make some shavings
40#-60# right handed 28in
thanks in advance
" Society your crazy greed , hope your not lonely without me"

-Eddie Vedder-

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2011, 02:31:15 pm »
Guys, don't forget to PM your mailing addresses to Elktracker!  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Sidewinder

« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2011, 03:07:57 pm »
I'm in.  Right handed  27"  50-60# right handed shelf or not does'nt matter. Anywhere in North America.
"You know a tree by the fruit it bears"   God

Offline Mangeur de lard

• Wildlife biologist and arborist
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2011, 03:32:29 pm »
Wow, great idea!! I'm in!

45 - 50 lbs at 27'', right hand. Anything goes for the shelf/handle, style. Have fun!

I'm in Canada and will ship to canada and us.

Cheers!
Quebec, Canada

Offline woodsrunner

« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2011, 07:56:18 pm »
Count me in 28" up to 55# Right handed shelf or off the hand
Bowhunting is a passion, not an obsession. Its just hard for my wife to tell the difference sometimes.

Offline HickoryBill

« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2011, 09:12:51 pm »
This is just a thought:  but maybe we could get an arrow exchange going as well ? That way this fall we can all hunt with bows and arrows  that were made for us, might have more meaning and add some fun to this coming hunting season.
"He who hesitates usually misses"
"All you really need to make a bow and arrow are some sticks and a deer carcass"
Bill Stockdill
Clarion County Pennsylvania