Linked Events

• Tennessee Classic: May 04, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 05, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 06, 2007

Author Topic: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic  (Read 169293 times)

Offline DanaM

Re: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic
« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2007, 02:51:21 pm »
So what yer saying is folks need to bring lots of arra's eh ;)

DanaM
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2007, 03:26:02 pm »
Greg, Your example sounds fun. I hope you have one of those shots...only 1 ;D   
   When I go to 3-D shoots I always buy a score card to support the sponcers but I very rarely keep score. What I'm doing is practicing for hunting. The scoring on most 3-D targets don't always equate to a kill just because you hit the 12 ring. I shoot for a kill, not a score. So, I like shots that would be simular to hunting conditions and like in hunting situations, some shots are a piece of cake and others require heavy concentration to be able to make an effective kill shot.
   Now after saying that, I hope I can open my eyes and can controll my aching head in Friday morning when I start shooting! ;D    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #167 on: April 28, 2007, 12:01:19 am »
Pat, I havn't seen the course yet this year, but I'm sure you'll like it. :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #168 on: April 28, 2007, 12:45:57 am »
I'm already likin' everything about the Classic and I ain't been there yet!!! ;D   I'm sure the course will be fun and sporting.  ;) If I have a bad time, it's my own fault...but that will never happen! ;D  Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #169 on: April 28, 2007, 12:57:32 am »
Who cares right Pat. I'm comming for the company. Well that and Pappy promissed to teach me how to rough out a stave with a band saw.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #170 on: April 28, 2007, 01:04:56 am »
Yeah the archery thing is what we tell our wives. ;D     Pat

Dustybaer

« Reply #171 on: April 28, 2007, 05:44:45 am »
greg, i just found out i draw 25-26" (i always thought it was 27", must be a man thing  ;D )

knothead, it is the flight i posted before: flight number 3795, arriving on 2 may 07 at 6:39 PM from philly.  us air executed by canadair.  i depart on 6 may at 1:46 PM.  if somebody could drop me off, i would very much appreciate it.

let me use this opportunity and say it one more time:  the selfless way you help others and give a foreigner a sense of belonging makes y'all the finest group of people out there.  i feel privileged to know you (even if it's only in a virtual world, but we're fixin' to rectify that  ;D).  by the way, was that the right usage of "fixin' to"?

on the tournament:  i haven't seen the discussions for last place yet, so let me start them.  as a guest from overseas, having gone thru all the trials and tribulations to make it to this event, i expect a certain preferential treatment.  i reckon southern courtesy would dictate to reserve the last place for me.   ;D

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #172 on: April 28, 2007, 10:06:58 am »
Marius, you keep using the term "fixin' to" just like you did and you will fit in with the good ol' boys.  As for last place, you might have to fight me for it.  ;D You may be a foreigner, but you are flying in. I am driving 1800 miles, (26 hours) so I think I will have earned it before I even pick up a bow.  ;) Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #173 on: April 28, 2007, 10:40:19 am »
Gosh, He ain't even got here yet and already Marius is lookin' for sympathy and makin' excuses.  ::) Sounds like a hustler to me! ;)  ...and he's trying to butter us up with the compliments. Wonder what he's "fixin' to" do? ???    Pat

Dustybaer

« Reply #174 on: April 28, 2007, 10:50:15 am »
man you guys are tough on a lonely soul, far away from home.   ;D  pat, i'll tell ya what i'm fixin' to do:  i'm fixin to have loads of fun, meet a bunch a great folks in person, drink a lot of beer, make a bow and some arras, try every weird recipe you guys can come up with....and then get my behind whooped in the tournament  ;D

justin, i'll happily pick up that gauntlet  ;D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 10:54:26 am by Dustybaer »

Offline DanaM

« Reply #175 on: April 28, 2007, 11:00:28 am »
See as how I'm not going I expect tons of pictures, so make sure to to pack yer cameras guys.

DanaM
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #176 on: April 28, 2007, 11:19:15 am »
Everybody better hide your gauntlets too. He's already going after Justin's. ;D
   Marius we all can show the rest of the world how to achieve good international relationships. ;) They should take note!     Pat

Dustybaer

« Reply #177 on: April 28, 2007, 11:27:22 am »
pat, i think if we could get our political leaders to get together once in a while, drink some beer around a campfire, while they're making (one-fletched) arrows, decide political issues while sweating in the ultimate bow challenge, and then munch on an animal they jointly hunted this would be a better world.  ;D

Offline DanaM

« Reply #178 on: April 28, 2007, 11:46:15 am »
As long as Cheney don't show everyone would be safe ;D

Manistique, MI

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #179 on: April 28, 2007, 12:28:05 pm »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D...bob