Linked Events

• Tennessee Classic: May 04, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 05, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 06, 2007

Author Topic: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic  (Read 168865 times)

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
Re: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic
« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2007, 02:44:48 pm »
There's water faucets located outside the concessions, and where we make the bows...so filling up containers will be no problem at all. There's the creek too, that's where Jeremiah Johnson always bathed, and ours isn't near as cold! Oh yeah, and the creek is co-ed! ;D
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Dustybaer

« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2007, 03:02:20 pm »
hi folks, sorry about my scarce appearance lately.  for some odd reason i seem to get blocked out of this site, but only at work and not all the time. it's weird. 

and yesterday i was slightly distracted by my birthday party  ;D  some friends surprised me by hiring a band to play at the bar we have at work.  yep, i know, it's hell to work for the US Government  ;D  and yep, i heard it from my wife too when i came home at 10 (and as usually i forgot to call and let her know i'll be late)

anyway, i'm going to pick up my tickets tomorrow, so i'll be able to post exact details.  a brief research revealed a flight arriving on wednesday at 6:39 PM from philly.  its a US Air executed by Canadair, flight number 3795  and there's a returnflight on sunday at 7:05 PM.  those two are the most likely i will take, if they're available.

PS:  pappy i actually do like sam adams.  it's my sure bet when i'm unfamiliar with the other brands served.  another one i like is yingling (sp?).  i think it's from pennsylvania
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 03:19:48 pm by Dustybaer »

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2007, 03:39:53 pm »
Pat, yep, I'm planning on bringing it down. I've been shooting it some and keeping it warmed up, I'd like to try and skewer a turkey with it, but haven't had much luck so far.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2007, 03:49:09 pm »
..CO-ED CREEK-yeehaw  :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...............bob

Offline RG

« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2007, 10:57:13 pm »
Dusytbaer Knothead here let us know the flight times as I said I will be taking off from Nashville Wed. evening and can pick you up at airport

Offline RG

« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2007, 11:02:00 pm »
Guys Knothead here I have a 5th wheel that people can take showers in we may have to carry water but we can do that

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2007, 01:29:18 am »
Boy! we're a tough bunch...griping about showers.  I don't hear Marie or Sarah complaining and they will be covered with Jello and chocolate pudding! ;D   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2007, 08:12:04 am »
This is going to be great,I will be off line after Friday,Me and Greg are planing on doing some cooking Wend. and Thursday before the consession stand opens up so we can get our heads together and cook up a bunch of stuff so none of us go hungry.Thanks Knothead for offering the showers,I will help keep the water to you,we want this bunch to look good for the picture Sat.
Who knows it might even make the magazine or if not I will use it in my garden to keep the varmints away ;D.Hope Dustybare can get his plans worked out before I leave so I don't have to worry about that the rest I think is taken care of.See yall soon. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2007, 08:34:22 am »

Knothead (Ron), I think Marius is planning on arriving Nashville 6:39pm USair flight 3795 from Philly. See his response above. He will probably post and confirm the flight today I'm guessing.
Greg

Offline RG

« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2007, 09:07:37 am »
I can pick him up if that is the correct time

Offline Auggie

• redneck engineer
« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2007, 11:43:20 am »
Hey, got thinking about the arrow thing,my arrows often Houdini... is there going to be anyone there with arrows for sale or trade?
laugh. its good for ya

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2007, 02:07:20 pm »
Auggie,
Grey Wolf Archery Supplies will be there as a vendor. They should have anything you need in the way of arrows, or whatever else. They even have a pretty good inventory of books usually. :)
Greg

Online Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2007, 02:08:56 pm »
I'm bringing lots of sourwood shoots for some fireside arrow making. You are welcome to join in as is anyone else.   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline DanaM

« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2007, 02:55:43 pm »
Its going to be awful lonely on this site while you guys are all at Pappy's having fun. I think I'm jealous. :'(
Its just not fair danggumit. Actually I will be takin my son to Lansing, MI to leave for the Coast Gaurd boot camp
so could have come down no matter what. I'm still jealous as all hell.

DanaM
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2007, 04:40:43 pm »
Me too! Wish I could go. Next year I will definatly have it marked on my callender.
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill