Author Topic: Horse Creek flint  (Read 2516 times)

Offline warhawk

Horse Creek flint
« on: December 11, 2010, 04:54:25 pm »
 ??? ??? ???
In working in stone i find my past, in giving of the blood i pay for the future.

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
Re: Horse Creek flint
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 06:14:21 pm »
what ya want to know?
 I got it, i find it, i knap it..
 whats up?
Mililani Hawaii

Offline warhawk

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 11:07:04 pm »
Well what i had to say is that i want HORSE CREEK FLINT and i need someone to direct me in the right direction to accure some so if you can help me ok if not thats ok too.
In working in stone i find my past, in giving of the blood i pay for the future.

Offline AncientArcher76

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 11:55:33 pm »
Yes sir Jesses got it!  I wouldnt mind gettin some more that perty chert...

Russ
Time, dedication, cuts, tons of broken rock, a wife, and perhaps a few girlfriends are some of what it takes in becoming a skilled flint knapper!!!

"Ancient Art"  by R. Hill

Offline warhawk

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 03:47:19 pm »
Does any body out there really take me seriously or am i just another post that you look at and say' "whos that or who cares." Then you post and evrybody says nice things about your post because you have pictures or you really know them. So in turn if you rea this and got information please provide so insight into whwere i can get some HC Chert thk you.

Offline AncientArcher76

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 05:23:00 pm »
Wow ok unfortunate a bunch of us know each other here but if u took a deep breath and read my post... JESSE aka Leapinbear has HC PM him...
Time, dedication, cuts, tons of broken rock, a wife, and perhaps a few girlfriends are some of what it takes in becoming a skilled flint knapper!!!

"Ancient Art"  by R. Hill

Offline warhawk

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 06:41:59 pm »
I BOW TO YOUR WISDOM. The issue is withdrawal because i have not knapped in a week and i need a dose to set me straight. so thank you for responding and bring the light of posting to my life i will endeavor to live up To your ideals and require my family to repeat your name everyday to bring enlightenment to my knapping skills. In other words thanks.

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 08:47:51 pm »
Look in the creeks in TN. west of Nashville and south of I40. keep a eye out. Lots of the folks down there don't take well to strangers.  ;)
Mililani Hawaii

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 09:04:14 pm »
 You'd be better off working out a trade with Jesse, and, maybe communicate with words instead of cartoon pictures.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?