Author Topic: 4 days and counting.  (Read 9590 times)

Offline jonathan creason

Re: 4 days and counting.
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2010, 05:30:54 pm »
There's one in Statesville now at 115 and 77, they're building one in Mocksville too.  That's not too far from you.  Of course, if these seeds turn out to be as good as they sound I may buy the store out. 

Hey, that's not a bad idea, maybe I could get some rock out of it!  >:D
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2010, 08:03:54 pm »
Sounds like a plan to me.  ;)
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2010, 08:08:15 pm »
Whoops, I meant 115 and I-40.  Anyway, I had to stop on the way home to check it out.  No Jim Beam and jalapeno that I could find, but there were Jim Beam barbeque flavor ones.  They ain't half bad, but I still want to try the jalapeno ones.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2010, 08:18:35 pm »
Me too!
Looked for them today around town and didnt find squat
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Stingray45

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2010, 06:08:17 pm »
Good work nugget! I quit (let's see been with my wife dating/married about 7 years now) 6.5 years ago haha. Now I dunno how long you chewed, I only chewed for a couple years, but I still had the aches in the lip after dinner or anytime I had a beer. But it eventually it went away, just keep working. To this day I see other guys having a chew and I still want to throw one in. You just gotta be stronger minded and not let it beat you, cold turkey is the toughest. I dunno if anyone else has mentioned it but I'm original from PA and there were some tobacco places that carried no tobacco snuff.
Is there anything better than wandering the earth with a stick and string in your hand?

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2010, 09:48:49 am »
I did a little more looking yesterday and I was able to confirm the existance of the jalapeno sunflower seeds.  And let me tell you, they're just as good as they sound.  Way better than the bbq ones.

I think I might have just found myself a new addiction.
Cleveland, NC