Author Topic: Camo Baby Booties  (Read 2604 times)

Offline aesedai

Camo Baby Booties
« on: July 27, 2010, 10:18:43 pm »
I figured the daughter of two archers needed some camo booties so I sewed these up for her.  The outside of them is just a brown camo and the insides are fleece lined.  Hubby (Barrage) made the buttons from deer sheds.  Now I just need to figure out a way to keep her quiet enough to take hunting ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: Camo Baby Booties
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 10:28:17 pm »
                                                                     Kewl........... ;)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Diligence

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 10:51:08 pm »
I love them!  very neat and unique - maybe you can encourage my wife to shoot too, lol.

One of these days I'm going to have to bring my gang and meet Travis for a play date - before the snow starts to fall again!!!!

Jaye in Calgary.
"Always do your best and to everyone be kind and good" - Ernst Hjalmer Selin (1906-2000)....my grandfather's words of advice he wanted me to tell my children.

Offline aesedai

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 11:43:21 pm »
Sounds good Jaye... maybe you should all come out the range we go to! There's a great little park there for the kids too.  And I have a great bow for your wife to shoot ;)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 12:30:31 am »
Cool booties!  8)  Do you make them in a man's size 8 1/2 ?  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline NTD

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 12:41:32 am »
Those are awesome.  If you ever find yourself needing snake skins let me know.  I have a daughter who could use a pair this winter.

Nate Danforth

Offline aesedai

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 12:43:52 am »
haha not yet pat!  I've been thinking about making some for myself though.. maybe outta leather!