Author Topic: FINALLY TN. CLASSIC THANK YOU  (Read 3616 times)

Offline RG

FINALLY TN. CLASSIC THANK YOU
« on: May 24, 2010, 08:00:14 pm »
Well I think the meds are low enough and I can keep my right arm up to the keyboard for a few minutes
This is the official Twin Oaks Bowhunters Club thank you
We want to thank each and every one that made it to the Tn. Classic Each one from here on the PA board and All the venders Thanks to all the people that helped out
with chores and work we had to do through the week No need in me trying to start adding names because I will forget someone but you each know who you are
Sometimes some of us like Pappy Greg B Big A and myself wonder if it excites the rest of the club members as much as us but when it is over they all coment on how well
things went and what a good job it looked like we did A big thank to PA for there continued support. We have had the Classic for the past few years the first full weelend
of May we made flyers for next year and passed out a few before we discovered a problem it was going to be Mothers Day weekend so we have changed that It will
be the weekend before or after Mothers Day I am pretty sure it will be Aprill 29 ,30 May 1 But we will make up new flyers and post the dates soon Again thanks to all that made it and
all that helped out to make it a succes I was in a cloud that weekend but someone told me we got some rain must not have been much because I dont remember it

Twin Oaks Bowhunters

I should let you know I looked up the forcast for that weekend next year   PARTLY SUNNY WITH A CHANCE OF RAIN

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: FINALLY TN. CLASSIC THANK YOU
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 09:00:42 pm »
I say thanks to Twin Oaks for putting up with all of us. ;D   You guys put on the best show in town. As long as I am able I'll be at the Classic.  8)
  Ron, glad to know you are recovering so well. Like you said to me as Wade and I were leaving,"see ya next year!"  I didn't doubt it for a minute!   ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 10:03:55 pm »
 Ditto what Pat said. I'm glad to see your arm feeling better. The good thing is it hardly ever rains on Mother's Day and their are no NASCAR Races either. Time to start stocking up on Collards.  OOP's, reread it and saw it's not Mother's Day. Heck, it doesn't rain those weekends either. ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 10:38:46 pm »
I know I sure enjoyed it. Might have rained a little. ::) But not enough to spoil all the fun. ;)
 And Ron...I'll see you soon.
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline cracker

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 11:00:44 pm »
Ron I wouldn't miss it for nuthin. The only thing wrong with the Classic is it took me so long to find out about it. I really enjoyed every thing that I helped with while I was there.Like the others have said it is the best show in town and what makes it better is we get to be in the show.See you next year Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 07:01:23 am »
Thanks King Ron, and thanks to all that support us,it's like a big family reunion to me.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 02:28:39 pm »
...to all of us Pappy!  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline BearG

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 05:45:43 pm »
Well I think Ron .Mark and all the other know how much that shoot the club and all my freinds down there mean to me.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 12:20:41 am »
I want to thank the Twin Oaks gang for making me feel at home the last two years.  Its been the high light for me!  Just don't seem to be enough time to spend with all the folks that make it special!  Pokie
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 12:28:39 am »
That ain't bad for a paratrooper - Pokie  ;)

It the Classic don't light your fire then your woods wet. What a great event.