Author Topic: A quick look at the TN Classic 2010 Pics  (Read 24969 times)

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
A quick look at the TN Classic 2010 Pics
« on: April 30, 2010, 07:57:53 pm »
I don't have much time - gotta get back - but here are a few pics of the Classic thus far.

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
Re: A quick look at the TN Classic 2010 Pics
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 09:38:51 pm »
It just is not fair.....lol.....Have fun everyone

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 11:01:42 pm »
Keep 'em coming.  I'm really missing being there.  The pics. make it easier.  Have a great time.
Traverse City, MI

Offline wildman

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 12:53:29 am »
be there in the a.m. bringing rain with us still be a blast a soggy blast
" Society your crazy greed , hope your not lonely without me"

-Eddie Vedder-

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 06:42:03 pm »
Some more pics.....

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 10:44:59 pm »
Looks a bit rainy, but that would be some fun rain to be in.  Thanks for posting the pics.
Traverse City, MI

Offline NTD

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 11:44:24 pm »
Looks like everyone is having a good time.  I hope I can make it out there next year. 

The 4th picture down from the top looks like Sylar from Heroes......
Nate Danforth

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 12:49:30 am »
NICE! Keep those pictures coming. Looks like the gang is all there! Is it as busy as last year?
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 03:48:28 am »
Wish I was there...Dang Pat and Eddie! I guess its true. The camera really does add 10#'s....im just sayin..lol
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline aero86

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 10:38:29 pm »
looks like a blast!  im wondering how the raffle went that i donated some arrows for?
profsaffel  "clogs like the devil" I always figured Lucifer to be more of a disco kind of guy.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 12:56:13 am »
Jimmy, thanks for posting the pics. I enjoyed chatting with you and your son at lunch on Saturday.
Brian, It was all the good food there!  ;D You know how buff Mullet is and I'm not far behind. ;D
 We missed having you and Augie there. Just wasn't the same! Maybe Justin will pick y'all up next year like before.
Rick, how does 14"+ of rain with tornadoes near by sound? At times 4" to 5" of water running over the road and culvert going towards the camping area. Everyone had to take detours when leaving today. Nashville and surrounding areas had terrible flooding and many roads, secondary and interstates were closed because of it.
  We all had a great time anyway.  ;D What's a little weather when you're amongst friends!  8)
  Thanks to the Twin Oaks crew for another great time. Never a dull moment at the Classic!  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Little John

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 08:31:42 am »
Man oh man !4" of rain with tornadoes sounds rough. Thats too bad that the weather had to be so bad. Must have been a lot of sleepin in cars or good eather pruff tents set up on high ground. Just saw the flooding pics on the internet, looks awful. Glad every one still had a good time.        Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 11:02:40 am »
Kenneth, my tent stayed dry this year. ::)  Wade shared it with me and we both were surprised how dry it was inside. A few folks did stay in their cars but we all came through fine.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline dmassphoto

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 11:03:09 am »
How did that gravel road hold up?  With that much rain, I was affraid it'd wash out.

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 11:32:20 am »
How did that gravel road hold up?  With that much rain, I was affraid it'd wash out.

First time I ever saw a gravel road literally turn to quicksand. Saw a couple vehicles sitting on their frames down there.

Good pics, Jimmy, thanks for posting them. I'll try to get some up tonight. I was about whupped by the time I got home yesterday-just took a shower, picked the ticks off, ate, and fell into bed. ;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.