Author Topic: Bow Building Class at the TN Classic  (Read 11211 times)

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
Re: Bow Building Class at the TN Classic
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 10:33:15 am »
Thank's Pappy.. I will try and put them to good use.. ;).. I will show you a easy way to sharpen all of them in about 10 min..

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 01:55:35 pm »
I wanna see that myself
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline billy

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 04:20:28 pm »
I'm gonna take mr. Knight's class.  Then when he's not looking I'm gonna bop him over the head, kidnap him and Cora (and anyone else who tries to stop me) and I will take over his bow building business.  I'll grow my hair out, start copying the way he talks, and I'll assume his idenity.  All the while David and Cora will be in a sweatshop (my basement) making bows and arrows for 30 hours each day.  I'll toss them some rice, stale bread, and a few old carrots for food, and I'll sell his bows and make Millions! 

I knew I'd find a way to get rich!!   >:D    >:D     >:D
Marietta, Georgia

Offline cracker

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 05:02:19 pm »
Sounds like Dr. Demento has slipped off the deep end.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline knightd

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 05:33:11 pm »
Sounds like Dr. Demento has slipped off the deep end.
I knew he would slip on day!! :o

Offline BearG

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 11:33:03 am »
David and Cora thanks for everything and cant wait to shoot my bow
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline knightd

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2010, 11:40:28 am »
Thanks Bear.  We truely enjoyed having you in the class.  We would like to personally thank all the guys that were in the class or that helped with the class at all.  We are looking forward to doing it again next year.  We never did get a picture of all you guys together.  Maybe El D or one of them guys have a couple to share?  If any of you guys need anything, feel free to get a hold of us.  Thanks again guys!!  Truely enjoyed it!!!

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2010, 11:46:02 am »
Hey I am going to take the class next year, all the bows I saw turned out REALLY nice.  Thanks for the bamboo David.  Glad I got to meet you and Cora this year.   :)    -josh
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline robtattoo

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2010, 12:08:16 pm »
David, I just wanted to say a huge Thank You for all your help with my bow. You & Wade were absolutley fantastic talking & walking me through my first  ;D

It's sat in the spare room in it's 4th coat of Tru-Oil, right now. Just need to sand & spray another 11 or 12 times & I'll be good to go! Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, but after zero sleep on Saturday night (thanksto Rick & Alex for keeping me entertained!) & the drive through Nashville, I figured I'd get away as soon as I could on Sunday.

See y'all next year for round two!  ;)
Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)

Offline Mrs. Hillbilly

• I like broccoli
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2010, 12:15:57 pm »
Hey David I can help you with the class next year, my job will be how to get the glue off of the blank. Equipment that is required is 2 opposable tumbes.  ;D

Tina
What can I say - I'm a female?  That says it all.

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2010, 05:00:40 pm »
You are such a Funny Girl...Miss Tina Maria....opposing thumbs....I guess that means a Banking could do it..... :D
David....as for the Group Picture....I know that some one took one....because I remember Dana running over to get into it..... ;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2010, 09:48:26 pm »
 Mike, you still rubbing on that bow? ::) ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2010, 12:32:10 am »
I'm surprised he didn't loose all the deflex with the amount of rubbing Michael did on that bow.  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2010, 03:11:28 am »
Mike, you still rubbing on that bow? ::) ;)

You mean ...Ole Dynamo-Hum............naw...I could never get her .......well You know....... >:D

I will try to finish Her this Weekend...and Post the Pictures....I want to thank everyone for Helping Me on this Bow....Ryan....Eddie....Jesse.....you Guys helped Me a lot...and taught me a Lot.....they say If You Don't Learn Something New Every Day...You Weren't Watching....well I was Ah Watchin.....David...this whole thing could never have happened without You....You deserve all the Credit for this Bow....I meanwithout You there...I would have never started it....let alone finished it....but I tell you what...I sure like rubbin dat ole piece o Wood...... ;D
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 01:49:32 am »
Here are some Pictures of David at the Classic...this is about all He had time for the whole weekend....work....poor Cora had to run the Booth all by Herself because David was out just Galavanting around shooting the Shit....like Usual...and Cora was left Holding Down the Fort....no...now all joking aside....David never stopped till He couldn't walk any more ...every night....here are a few Pictures of His Bow Building Class...

[attachment deleted by admin]
2024...We Will Overcome