Author Topic: Patrosinio, Brazil  (Read 46254 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Patrosinio, Brazil
« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2010, 05:03:20 pm »
  Bjorn, you are right. It is raw milk cheese. It is white and has a real mild taste. I like it a lot. My breakfast is usually Cheese, scrambled eggs, papaya, pineapple, and watermelon. Plus, I'm eating fresh banana's all day. Here's some pictures of a cow with some sweet horns. This cow follows me everywhere. The other picture is Siesta Time, after lunch. If you saw how much food they pile on the table, it's a wonder we can go back to work after lunch.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Swamp Bow

« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2010, 07:09:40 pm »
Sooooo, what will ya give me to not tell your wife you found a girlfriend that "follows you around everywhere"?  8)
From the middle of a swamp in SW Florida.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2010, 07:20:20 pm »
 Uhh, you could GIVE me another nice pot you make, and she would be real happy.  ;D ;D
Lakeland, Florida

Offline sonny

« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2010, 07:46:23 pm »
Sooooo, what will ya give me to not tell your wife you found a girlfriend that "follows you around everywhere"?  8)

....forgot to mention that she's "horny"    ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Swamp Bow

« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2010, 08:58:05 pm »
Uhh, you could GIVE me another nice pot you make, and she would be real happy.  ;D ;D

For the record I don't make POT!  ;D  I do make pottery.  8) But you know that isn't a bad idea, I bet she would do some trading while you are gone.  I could use some long metal tubes that make lots of noise and smoke...

Swamp

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2010, 11:19:11 pm »
 Hah, hah,ha,,, Glen, yes and the way she act's, she's also Stump broke. ;)  Bjorn, good luck! Kathie has plenty of input on what those gun's and bows are worth. She handles all my VISA bills. Hell, I don't even know what I make anymore.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Swamp Bow

« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2010, 01:13:54 am »
 ;D ;D 

Better you don't know, that way you won't cry.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2010, 12:27:54 pm »
 I drove up into the hills this morning, I thought they looked nice.

Lakeland, Florida

Offline Jesse

« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2010, 12:46:01 pm »
Beautiful country Eddie. My stepmother went there last year for a month and had a great time. Brought back a really cool knife.   How long are you there for? I didnt read the whole thread.
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline stickbender

« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2010, 05:09:41 pm »

Dang, Eddie, she shor does have pretty eyes :)......and you say she's stump broke? :o.......she is a cuttie......you just have that way with em I guess...... ::)  And she follows you around too?......Hmmmm, that could start rumors down there you know......it could be the Ranchers' own, uh,......Pet, so to speak......  That country down there looks like the Virgin Islands, same kind of trees, with the thorn nodules growing on them, same type of terrain.    Lets see if I have your job description right, You get paid to go to foreign countries, be treated like a visiting dignitary, be fed all kinds of wonderful exotic, and local foods, drink, ride around the countryside taking pictures, making friends with the locals animals 8)......giving the local police practice in touting their "Authori-tye", and fast draw and intimidation routines. ......  And all you have to do is stand there, and say drill here.  Ok, drill here. Ok, now here.  Ok, it has been fun, and I will see you again sometime.  Bye, Bye,. ::)  And you don't even have to wad any streams, or get dirty?  :o !!  Hmmmmm, 8)   Just how did you come across this particular profession? :o  Boy what a job! 8)

Wayne

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2010, 05:34:23 pm »
 Jesse, this is by far the prettiest part I've been too. My first trip down about 12 years ago was on the coast, south of Rio. The beach was nice, but I like this area more. What kind of knife did she bring back? You know how I am about knives. I'm hoping to be home in less than two weeks. We are having issues with a large land owner regarding permission to go on his place. I'll just have to come back later this year and finish.
 Wayne, yep, I like this part of my job ;D
Lakeland, Florida

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2010, 05:48:52 pm »
 Here's a little hand forged pocket knife with cow horn scales the locals like to carry. The blade seems to be really good steel.

Lakeland, Florida

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2010, 06:34:36 pm »
Them sure are some pretty hills Eddie, kinda easy on the eyes. I'm tired of this dead gray winter crap - ready for spring. How's that beer?
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2010, 06:53:08 pm »

Which part of the job do you like?  The part where you just give directions, or the part where the Farm Animals are Reeeel friendly...... ;D    Or a combination there of......Nice knife.
                                                                          Wayne

Offline Jesse

« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2010, 07:22:01 pm »
  What kind of knife did she bring back? You know how I am about knives.
Its a large blade knife with some type of exotic wood handle :). Not very descriptive I know ;D She called it a Gaucho knife.
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark