Author Topic: I came out ahead on this trade.  (Read 6525 times)

Offline jamie

• born again pagan ,dirt worshipping heathen
Re: I came out ahead on this trade.
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2010, 03:03:09 pm »
awesome work shannon. you look like a little boy at christmas getting his red ryder bb gun.
"Man is a tool-using animal. Without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all."

waterbury, ct

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2010, 03:04:48 pm »
Yep, masters anything in a matter of months - talk about mechanically inclined and an eye for detail. If there was more money in this stuff I know who could get rich quick - wouldn't get far on the quarter deal though..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2010, 03:05:56 pm »
I was in high spirits yesterday Jamie ;D.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2010, 07:57:51 pm »
 If he pinches a quarter as hard as he told me he did yesterday, he probally has a few tucked away there already. You're a lucky man, Paul.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2010, 09:01:53 pm »
He He ;D
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 02:13:38 am »

Wolf Watcher, It's like I have said before, he should stay off of this thread, for a couple of years, and then come back on, and by then the rest of us will have some what of a skill level, so that he won't make us fee so bad.  :-[  But he has to leave the rock alone for that period, and when he comes back on, he will be more in line.  ;) It just isn't fair that he can tap into some recessive gene from some far distant paleo ancestor! :'(  No sir, it just ain't right! :(  Ya woulda taught da moderaters woulda had told him ta slow down a bit now don'tcha know?  ;) Eh Dana? ;D ;D

Wayne

Offline DanaM

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2010, 08:19:41 am »
There ya go again with da Yooper accent Wayne :D I think you must have a recessive yooper gene LOL
Actually I have a picture of Shannon on the wall and every time I break a point I  and say to myself "I'm not worthy master" :o ::) :P ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2010, 10:13:28 am »
There ya go again with da Yooper accent Wayne :D I think you must have a recessive yooper gene LOL
Actually I have a picture of Shannon on the wall and every time I break a point I  and say to myself "I'm not worthy master" :o ::) :P ;D
You're ALL crazy! :D
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline sailordad

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2010, 10:44:42 am »
damn them is nice pieces there  :o
i was wondering whom the lucky person was that was getting them.
that guy has some pure ancient in him,he claims hes not that good
my eye hes not that good.
now i am not that good and i have been doing this longer than him(by a couple of months) and i look at his work and say to myself "someday,someday i will be able to do that"  ;D
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline stickbender

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2010, 06:42:47 pm »

Sorry Dana, I will try to curb my crass Yooper tongue, ......now and then.  So is the picture of Shannon, one of him standing, with his back arched backwards, and with his head bent back, with a huge laugh coming out of his  mouth, and one arm across his stomach, and the other pointing a finger in your general direction?  That would be appropriate for me.  Probably one with him on his back, kicking his legs, in the air holding his stomach, with tears streaming down his face, with a hysterical laugh  on his face...... ::)

Wayne

Offline stickbender

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2010, 06:52:25 pm »

Hey Shannon, the saw blades came today! 8)  Thanks, I appreciate that.  I will get some rock to you.  They have the axle for my truck, now, but now I am waiting for a loaner car.  Due to the recall,(TOYOTA) they are not loaning any out, till they get the problem fixed.  Supposed to be a return tonight.  Anyway, I will see what I can cram in a flat rate box.  Again thanks for the saw blades. :)
                                                                          Wayne

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2010, 07:52:48 pm »
You're mighty welcome Wayne.  I hope you can do something with that stuff.  Those three big clean cut pieces all have a butt weld through them. You may want to consider that when you cut it up.  I had some saws that were too long, so I had to cut a little out of them and reweld them.
 Rock is always welcome. ;D

Offline DanaM

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2010, 08:20:20 pm »

Sorry Dana, I will try to curb my crass Yooper tongue, ......now and then.  So is the picture of Shannon, one of him standing, with his back arched backwards, and with his head bent back, with a huge laugh coming out of his  mouth, and one arm across his stomach, and the other pointing a finger in your general direction?  That would be appropriate for me.  Probably one with him on his back, kicking his legs, in the air holding his stomach, with tears streaming down his face, with a hysterical laugh  on his face...... ::)

Wayne

Yup dats da pic donchano eh, da one where he's laughing at my feeble attempts ::) I'm not worthy :'( ;) :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI